34. Black Cat - Nathan x Gabrielle

Cat - Nathan x Gabrielle

Third POV.

Gabrielle had been waiting patiently for Nathan to return from hin lunch break. In her defense, she had an akuma attack the city while he was out, so perhaps he might been slowed bown.

She was sitting on the couches around the runway in her home office, sketching and waiting.

A small radio was perched on the catwalk, relaying the news of the akuma attack. Her victim was highly efficient, actually.

Who knew event planners would be so good at strategically attacking children? It made her want to akumatize Nathan, just to see how he would fair.

Insistent scratching noises suddenly interrupted his work, and he looked around the room, trying to place where it was coming from.

Gabrielle inspected the windows until she found a very fluffy black cat, staring up at him. The creature meowed up at him, sitting on the windowsill.

She noticed the cat's bright blue eyes. The cat's right ear was dappled in bright red streaks of fur.

The news on the radio drifted past her ear, and her eyes widened as she unlocked the window, opening it quickly. He must've been hit coming back from his lunch break.

"Nathan?" Gabrielle blurted ,shocked.

The cat stared at her.

She bent down, meeting the cat's eye level.

"if you can understand me, blink twice Nathan."

Nathan tilted his head to the side, and lifted a careful paw, and then pawed at the woman's glasses.

Gabriel sighed, "Oh, you're an actual cat, Nathan."

She scratched behind his ear. He pushed his cheek into the touch as began to purr.

"You don't deserve this. Don't worry, you will be back to normal soon." She picked him up, holding him in her arms.

"Nathan, I don't know if I told you so far, but I have a weakness for black cats." Gabrielle said as she set down on the couch, with Nathan on her lap.

Nathan grabbed her finger with his little paws and bit it.

"Stop it, sweetheart! Even though you're adorable, it still hurts."

Meowing back at her, she picked him up as their eyes were at thr same level.

"You're still attractive, cat or otherwise."

Nathan purred when she scratched his chin.

"You're so cute like this. I mean, you're cute all the time." She said.

"You'd probably think I was silly, talking to a cat, but you are the perfect man, Nathan."

He finally curling into her lap and purring softly.

"Oh, you so adorable, you make me feel tired too."

Gabrielle yawned,lying down on the end of the couch. As she fell asleep, she felt Nathan pad onto her chest.

Later, when she waked up she found out that she and a human Nathan were sleeping in each other arms.

She put her head on his chest the came back to sleep, with a big smile on her face.