32. The One Part 1 - Marin x Adrienne

Kagami Tsurugi - Kagam Tsurugi

The One Part 1 - Marin x Adrienne

Marin POV.

Ever since I saw him, I knew Kagam could be a threat. He is handsome, intelligent, athletic and determined. He is perfect ... he is my opposite ...

"Tikki? ..."

"Yes, Marin?" Tikki flew out of my backpack.

"Do you think Adrienne likes Kagam?" I asked, sadness and confusion being evident in my voice.

"I don't think so. They just met."

"But if she does?"

"Stop worrying!" Tikki protested, her sharp voice being infused with frustration.

"Then what do I do ?!" I asked in a confusing and innocent way.

"Go to her and tell her what you feel right now!"

"You are right Tikki, I will do it!"

I think I saw her at the museum. I started running up there, making myself some scenarios with anything that could happen.

In a scenario, Adrienne might return my feelings, be together with me, later we marry, have 3 children, a dog and a hamster, and live happily ever after.

On the other hand, she may not feel the same but want us to stay friends and nothing will change or ...

She could refuse me and not want us to be friends anymore ...

That would hurt me a lot ... but I have no choice. I can't hide anymore and watch other guy taking her. If she wants to rip our friendship, at least I know I tried.

I won't give up. Especially now that I found the courage to confess her that I'm in love with her.

"That's it!" Tikki encouraged me.

We were close to the museum. When I passed the corner I was shocked.

Just in front of my face Adrienne and Kagam were kissing. His hands were on her waist, and their lips were connected.

I could not stop the tears. I really did not expect that ... I stood there and stared at them until Adrienne saw me from the corner of her eye. She broke the kiss and looked at me, shocked.

Maybe I'm not the one ...