25. Baking Part 1 - Marin x Chat Noire

Baking - Marin x Chat Noire

Marin POV.

I was in my parents' bakery, reaching out to my clients.

The door bell rang. Adrienne entered the door, followed by Nathan Sancoeur, her mother's personal assistant.

Hello, Marin! She greeted me.

H-Hi Adrienne! I was messing around. Hello, Mr. Sancoeur, what can I do to you?

I'd like some croissants and cookies, please.

Adrienne said with a big smile.

Then he went to my ear to reckon me.

Nathan let me eat something sweet. Don't tell my mother.

Her hair blew my cheek and I could feel her strawberry perfume. My cheeks have become more red than Tikki.

Alright...

I put the desserts in a bag of paper and gave it to her.

How much does it cost? She asked me.

It's free. Have a good day. I said.

Goodbye Marin!

Adrienne POV.

Dupain - Chang Bakery is the best in the whole city. I have always wondered what their secret is ... can Marin teach me? I don't know ... He's always balding around me ... but not around Chat Noire.

- evening -

I landed on the roof of Marin's house and knocked out the window. He opened my door and let me in.

Hi kitten. How are you?

I'm are good, I was wondering if you could teach me how to bake ...I said innocently.

Come on.

We both descended to the kitchen and set some sorts.

You're lucky my parents are gone tonight. He said.

He showed me the recipe for dough for fruit.

Can I do it? I asked.

Yes. He said.

I took the spoon and started mixing. I did not get too well, but Marin was there to help me. He came behind me, guided my hands. My back was stuck to his chest, feeling the warmth of his body.

I turned my head, and our faces were very close. He bent down slowly and stuck his lips on mine.