11. Broken Heart Part 2 - Marin x Adrienne

Broken Heart Part 2 - Marin x Adrienne

Adrienne P.O.V.

It was evening in Paris. I was in my room, lying on the bed and staring at the ceiling. I can't stop thinking of what happened today ... I can't believe I didn't notice that Marin liked me ... a bit of guilt passed over me.

I felt terrible ... first I didn't observe his passion for me and then I refused him by telling him that I loved someone else ...

I started to worry ... How does Marin feel. He told me he was good, but I knew it was a lie ... I gonna make sure he's okay.

"Plagg, claws out!"

I was shrouded in the green, familiar light of transformation. As soon as I was in the hero's suit, I walked out the window and ran up to the Dupain-Chang Bakery.

I landed on the roof of the building, opened the door to Marin's room and looked inside.

The light was on. Marin stood at his desk and wrote something in a notebook. I drank in the door to get her attention.

"Hi, handsome!" I greeted him.

He looked at me.

"Hi, Kitty! Get in!" His voice was a little sad.

I walked into his room and sat down on a chair beside him.

"How are you?" I got him.

"I sketch some clothes." He answered me briefly. I could feel he's not as happy as usual.

"Do you feel good, my prince? Something happened?"I tried to pretend I did not know what it was about.

"Yes ... but it does not matter." He says, slightly depressed.

"For me it matters!" I said as I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Well ... today, Clovis said I had a passion for the girl I like ... in front of her ... and she told me that she likes someone else ..."

His voice became more and more sad. The guilt started to crush my stomach.

"And ... it hurts you?" I wondered, hoping that the answer is "no" ...

"Yes ... much ... I liked her from school day ... but that doesn't matter now ... I'm just a friend for her."

That hurt me more than him.

I put myself in his lap and embraced him. I feel horrible ... I can't believe what I did.

"I think you are an amazing boy and every girl would be lucky to have you and I'm sure she knows what she lost." I consoled him.

We looked into each other's eyes and then I realized I had feelings for Marin ... stronger than those for Ladybeetle.

Quickly, I turned my head, breaking the visual contact. I wanted him to like Adrienne, not Chat Noire.

"Well ... I have to go ... Bye Marin!" I said, pointing to the roof.

"Bye, Chat! Thank you for making me feel better." He said.

When I got home, I decided that tomorrow I will change something.

-The next day-

In the morning, I went to the Dupain-Cheng Bakery. I walked in. There, Marin was goodbye to his father.

"Good morning, Marin, Mr. Dupain-Chang!"

"Good morning, Adrienne!" They said in unison.

"Marin ... I wanted to talk to you ..." I said sourly.

"I'll leave you alone." Mr. Dupain Chang left the room.

"What do you want to talk about?" Marin asked me. It looked cheerful than yesterday, which is good.

"About what happened yesterday."

He seemed surprised.

"I had a conversation with someone and made me understand that I was wrong. I didn't realize I had feelings for you ..." I said.

"I don't understand what you mean ..." He replied.

"I want to say I like you, and I wanted to know if you still like me ..."

"Yes, I still like you." He said with a smile on his face as he rubbed his neck.

I leaned slightly and kissed him then went to school, holding our hand.

Don't forget that the requests are open!