22.|

A/N: JK x SY shippers r gonna be happy, well um maybe?

—————

I woke up with Sung Min sleeping on my chest, his legs scattered on mine, and his arms around my waist, sleeping on the couch.

He looked so warm and soft, I just smiled at the sight and ruffled his hair gently.

His warm, bare-masculine body, pressed heavily on mine. I studied his tattoos, I loved the stars on his collarbone. His tattoos probably had meanings behind them.

"Is that a piano?", I squinted my eyes to see clearly. I went to his house many times before but I have never noticed the piano. I wanted to play.

I shifted away softly, trying not to wake my boyfriend up. I kissed his forehead and he smiled in his sleep. My face lit up a smile in response.

I placed my fingers on the tiles and played the song my deceased older brother used to play for me all the time.

I was playing, until it hits the part where it was my brother's favourite. I bobbed my head down and my tears fell. I was hiccuping but, I was trying not to wake Sung Min up.

Then a pair of arms hugged me from behind, "Don't cry.. you were playing such a beautiful piece.. what happened baby?", he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"My brother used to play this for me.", I smiled as he wiped my tears away.

"He's watching you from up there, being proud of you. It's okay.", he kissed the spot near my eye again, which made me wink and scrunch my nose.

I love it when he kisses me there.

"Can I ask you a question?", I asked him. He smiled and nodded, "Of course.", he replied.

"Why.. don't you like talking to people?", I asked him as I caressed his cheeks.

"Because", he sighed, "when I was younger I had this big group of friends but they ended up beating me up. I felt betrayed and I started being scared of being too close with people. Until I met you, the first time I saw you..", he paused, "you were smiling and laughing beautifully, you helped people who needed help, you stood up for what was right. I was attracted to you secretly. I wanted to be closer to you. And here I am, as your boyfriend.", he cupped my cheeks.

My face flushed and so did my stomach. I realised that he was attracted to me at the first time we met, which was back in grade seven. We didn't know each other's names and we didn't talk at all but I was curious about him. We made eye contacts, that was it.

"Oh, Sung Min.. I really don't deserve you.", I snuggled my head on his bare chest. He chuckled and rubbed my back.

"I don't deserve you.", he kissed my scalp.

Then my phone rang, I walked to the coffee table and picked it up.

"Hey eomma.", I greeted her. "Hon, I know you are not on good terms with Jung Kook but he just had a performance last night, he's pretty skinny and he's pale. Would you please make him a lunch? Please, for your eomma.", she begged.

I sighed, "Eomma.. he has a girlfriend. And he can take care of himself.", I replied.

"Honey please.", she begged again. "Okay.", I sighed in annoyance. I hung up and walked to Sung Min's kitchen.