[9.]* <3

"Yes, I am involved in the bet.", he replied. My eyes widened.

"Why?", I asked. "I'm not angry I'm.. I'm— disappointed.", my eyes softened.

"I need extra money..", he sighed. "Jung Kook.. do you really think joining the bet over me is something smart?", I questioned him as tears started to build.

"But you got to believe me, I joined the bet after we became friends.", he looked at me, I twitched.

"I don't know what to believe. And, are we really friends?", I pushed his chest, he walked back due to the push.

"But, please, I need the money, Seo Yun.", he begged.

"I'm not helping you win, I'm not helping anyone win.", I cried and I stared hiccuping.

"If you really need the money.. wait.. JUNG KOOK YOU ARE AN IDOL, YOU ARE RICH!", I shouted.

"I know but.. all the money I get from it goes to my parents.", he replied. "Please, help me.", he begged again.

"Get a job, sell your motorcycle, sell your car, sell your rolex, even selling your virginity would work too.", I cried harder. "Don't expect me to help you.", I took a deep breath. "And don't expect us to be okay after this.", I wiped my tears away.

"But— Seo Yun..", he held my shoulders. I pushed him off and I cried harder again.

"GET OUT!", I pointed at the door. He walked towards the door but stopped as he held the handle.

"You heard me, get out.", I hiccuped. He looked at me with an expression and left.

I rested my back on the wall and slid down. I hugged my knees and let myself cry.

I thought I was strong, I wasn't the kind of person who would cry over anything.

But, I don't know. Jung Kook triggered my tears.

"Why? Why me?", I asked myself. I walked out to the nearby park and sat on the swing again. I was about to go to the place Jung Kook showed me but I knew he would be there.

On the swing, I looked down to my toes as I let all my tears out. It hurt me so much, it was already hard to believe Jung Kook would talk to me and asked me to his best friend.

"Why am I crying so much? Does he mean that much to me?", I mumbled to myself.

Then I heard footsteps and the person sat on the swing next to me.

"Seo Yun.", it was Sung Min. I quickly wiped my tears and looked at him. "Yeah?", I asked.

"Are you okay?", he asked. I nodded, it was painful to lie. "Hey, talk to me.", he smiled.

"I'm okay.", I faked my smile. "No you're not. If I were in your position right now I would be sobbing like a baby.", he chucked.

"You're right, I'm not okay.", I laughed. "What happened? I mean— if you're willing to tell me..", he asked.

I did have major trust issues but I couldn't bottle my feelings forever.

"Jung Kook told me he's involved in the bet, and.. it broke me.. I trusted him, he was my bestfriend.", I sighed and tears rolled down again.

"Let me take you somewhere.", he stood up in front of me, I looked up at him. "You need cheering up.", he pointed at me.

"I don't feel like going anywhere, sorry..", I sighed. "Oh come on, let's have fun.", he chuckled.

"No.. I don't think I can.", I shook a no. He pulled me by the hips and lifted me up on his shoulder. My eyes widened and I gasped in shock.

"Put me down!", I punched his back, he didn't answer. I tried wiggling out of his arms but he was really fit.