[14.]* <3

A/N: What's Seo Yun and Jung Kook ship name? SeoKook? JungYun? SeoJung? Idk y'all think of one. There are lil bit of their moments in upcoming parts, might have some plot twists tho 🤧

And what happened to that mysterious girl? Comment what you think had happened. 🤷🏻‍♀️

And do you think she's coming back?

Who is she?

Lol let me know

—————

"Seo Yun.", I heard a voice as I was in the middle of my sleep. I snuggled under my sheets as I was still tired. Then a pair of soft hands caressed my cheek. I fluttered my eyes open.

Jung Kook was on his knees on the floor, resting his arms on the side of my bed.

"Jung Kook?", I said quietly. He smiled at me. "You pig, I want to sleep. Leave me alone..", I slapped his whole face with my hand gently.

"But, I want to sleep with you, Seo Yun..", he pouted. My face went hot and my ears as well.

"I love it when I make you blush, it makes me happy.", he giggled. Then silence broke in, we just stared into each other's eyes, craving for some more.

He just pushed me back and he pinned me down the bed. We just stared again. His eyes traveled from my eyes to my lips. I did the same.

He lowered his head and kissed me, I didn't know where to put my hands so I just let them lay on the sides. Jung Kook was hugging my back while deepening the kiss.

"I love you.", I whispered as he was kissing me, I felt his smile against my lips. I smiled back at him. He released the kiss, "I don't love you because you are a BTS member, I love you because you are my boyfriend. My first every boyfriend.", I ruffled his hair.

He hugged me, "Thank you, you are my first one too. It's been hard finding someone these days because they all like me because of my body, money or fame.. thank you.", he rambled again. I rubbed his back to comfort him.

"It's okay, Jung Kook. It's all good now, okay?", I laughed. He giggled and nodded against my chest. "Okay.", he replied.

We started talking and talking then Jung Kook drifted to sleep on my chest, on top of me. I just smiled at him as he was breathing softly, I could hear him. I stroked his hair and just smiled to myself.

I couldn't sleep, I was too happy.

"Wake up, Jung Kook. We need to go to school.", I whispered. He just snuggled on me and tightened the hug.

"Come on you clingy pig, my body hurts because you were sleeping on top of me for like six hours.", I hissed and pushed him off to the side. He pouted and sat up.

"And get out I need to get changed.", I motioned him to get out. He smirked, "Can I watch you?", he mentioned. My face tensed and my face and ears went hot. I ran up to him and slapped him multiple of times.

"You pervert!", I hid my face with my hair to hide how red I was. He just laughed and hugged himself. "Get out, y-you pregnant cockroach!", I tried pulling him out by his arm but he kept pulling me back.

"I'm your boyfriend, it shouldn't matter!", he pulled me in. "N-No! That's embarrassing!", I tried getting out of his arms. "JUNG KOOK!", I pulled his hair.

"Okay, okay!", he ran out of the room and I locked my door. I put on my uniform and tied up my hair. I got my bag and exit my room.

"Lets go.", he dragged my bag strap all the way to school. "You are SO romantic.", I said sarcastically as I pulled my bag strap away from his grip. He cheekily grinned and intertwined his fingers with mine. I shook my hand off.

"You little pig, you dragged me by my bag strap all the way here. Your little tic tac dick can walk with bare hands.", I scoffed and turned around. I could heard him chuckle at the back of my head.

I rolled my eyes and walked off, then I heard everyone gasping and pointing at me as Jung Kook was running towards me. He suddenly jumped on my back, making me stumble.

"Why did you do that?", I pushed him by his shoulder. Then people started to record and take pictures of us.

He grinned and squeezed my cheeks. I slapped his hands off. He pouted, "I am acting cute for once, why are you so mean?", he said. I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. Everybody gasped in shock.

"Thank you.", he smiled and held my hand. I chuckled and shrugged my body. We went in our chemistry class and sat on our seats. His hand still on mine.

"Seo Yun?", a voice appeared. It was Sung Min. "What's up?", I asked him.

"Definitely not my hopes.", he sighed and left the classroom, head down. I felt bad, he was always there when I'm troubled, I was about to follow but Jung Kook gripped my wrist.

"Leave him alone, when a guy does that, he wants to be alone.", he stated. I sighed and nodded then I sat back on my chair.

Then Min Sun slammed her fist on my table. I shot my head up to her and so did Jung Kook.

"You stole Jung Kook away from me, you slut.", she commented. I chuckled then stood up. "Yah, did you just call me a slut?", I grinned as I was looking down at her.

"Y-Yes I did!", she yelled. "Do you know what I can do to you, Min Su?", I asked her as I glared at her.

"I don't care, you just don't deserve Jung Kook.", she pointed at me. I rolled my eyes, I was about to comment back but Jung Kook stood up.

"That's not for you to judge. I don't deserve her. I've hurt her, many times but, she accepted my apologies. I don't deserve her, I know. If you're going to treat Seo Yun like this after today, I will ruin you, Min Su.", Jung Kook boldly explained.

"Seo Yun! I thought you don't give second chances!", Min Su exclaimed.

"To you I don't.", I chuckled. "Then why should you give it to Jung Kook?!", she shouted. I whispered, "Because I have fallen in love with him, that's why.", I laughed.

She groaned and walked back to her seat. I rolled my eyes and sat down. Jung Kook and I eyed each other and we both smiled.

Partner in crime?