[3.]* <3

I walked to school happily as it was Friday, I held on my bag straps. My hair was in a high ponytail, with a denim hair tie.

"Seo Yun!", a voice appeared.

"Oh.. hey Min Su..", my expression fell. "I have a big plan, I'm going to be friends with Jung Kook and I will be closer to BTS.", she giggled. It made me feel disgusted.

"Min Su.", I mentioned her name. I was taller than her by a lot, so I looked down to her fiercely. She gave me a scared expression and took steps back.

"Don't tell me that you're this dumb. You're using Jung Kook.", I took a step closer.

"You promised me.", I added.

"Tch, I think you're just jealous that I will be close to them.", she giggled. I rolled my eyes and walked off.

"From this point, we are no longer friends.", I giggled without facing her.

"You need me!", she yelled.

"Yeah right, you roach.", I mumbled.

I arrived at school and took a seat as I entered my chemistry class. Again, Sung Min was sitting next to me. He was reading a book, as usual.

Then a pair of warm hands covered my eyes.

"You pig, I'm not dumb.", I chuckled, knowing it was Jung Kook. He then released his hands and sat next to me with a smile.

"Here's your chocolate milk.", he placed it on my desk. I cheekily smiled at him and I swear my eyes were smiling too.

"Ahaha, thanks.", I said as I stabbed the straw in and started drinking it.

"I'm not friends with Min Su anymore.", I mentioned. His eyes widened.

"Really?", he asked. "Of course, she betrayed my trust twice. I told you, I don't give second chances.", I responded as I was gulping some more milk.

"Jung Kookie oopa.. are you okay?", all of the girls came over as they noticed his bandages. I rolled my eyes as the area was overwhelmed by clingy girls and I walked out of the classroom.

I finished the chocolate milk and placed it in the bin, I then took a deep breath as my old crush walked closer to me.

"Hey, Seo Yun.", he mentioned.

"Hi?", I questioned him.

"You look pretty today.", he commented, I gave him a bitch face.

"So I'm ugly any other day?", I gave a grin.

"No, what?", he got confused.

"Go away.", I shrugged my body. "No, I want you.", he licked his lips and pushed my shoulders against the wall.

"But, I don't want you.", I winked at him and pushed him off my body. "And don't touch me, you're nothing to me.", I turned my body around fiercely and walked back into my classroom.

"Wow, did she just reject him? The Ye Jun?! The girls here have been craving that meat.", I heard a voice. "That girl just did, woah, she will regret that soon.", another voice added. I turned my head to face them.

"You two, shut up.", I chuckled at the sight of two girls.

I then walked to my seat and all the girls were still there.

"All of you, go away. My ass needs to park on that seat there.", I scoffed as I gave them a resting bitch face.

"And what are you gonna do about it? We're all going to stay with Jung Kookie oopa. You're NOTHING compared to us, don't mess with us.", a girl mentioned. I rolled my eyes in disgust.