[6.]* <3

"Hey dad!", I waved my hand as we saw each other. I ran up to him and we both hugged each other.

"Where's your friend?", he asked. I pointed at Jung Kook. Jung Kook bowed as he walked to us.

"Hello, sir.", he spoke in English. It was cute.

"Ah, hello. You're Jung Kook right? My daughter has been talking about—", I stopped him from talking about embarrassing things as I accidentally stumbled upon my feet.

Jung Kook held my arms for support, my eyes widened at how quick he was. I looked at him but he averted his eyes away from mine. Again.

I pulled away from his arms and dusted off my hands.

"Let's go.", dad smiled and wrapped his arms on my shoulders. I dragged my luggage and Jung Kook followed along.

"I haven't named the dog, you can think of a name now.", dad mentioned as he started the engine.

"How about.. Tulip? It sounds nice.", I tapped my chin.

"Tulip it is!", my dad fist bumped the air. Jung Kook tapped my shoulder, I turned my head to face him.

"Hmm?", I hummed. "Does your dad understand Korean?", he asked. "He's fluent.", I chuckled. Jung Kook released a long breath of relief.

"You can call me appa, Jung Kook.", my dad spoke in Korean.

"Ah, thank you.", Jung Kook smiled.

We then soon arrived at home and Tulip came running to me. I went down to my knees and hugged her, Jung Kook followed.

"I'll be back, you guys get comfortable, but not too comfortable. I'm just going to Coles. Just grocery shopping.", he waved and left.

"Hey Tulip, I'm Eva.", I smiled as she licked my face.

"Eva?", Jung Kook asked. "My English name.", I replied. "Pretty name.", he commented and I just chuckled.

"Okay, I'm gonna stay in my room and do you want to sleep with me or?", I said as a joke.

"A-AH! If y-you want to..", he stuttered without looking at me. "I think the guest room is for Tulip at the moment, you can sleep in my room and I can sleep on the couch.", I added.

"No! What the fuck? I can't let you sleep on the couch. You alley rat..", his voice rose. I giggled at how angry he was.

"What? Do you want to sleep together?", I asked him. He scratched his scalp.

"Do you mind though?", he tilted his head.

//

"I have major trust issues, but I do trust you.", I said as I snuggled under the sheets, without facing him.

"It's okay, I won't do anything wrong.", he chuckled.

"Okay, I'm really tired so, I'll see you then.", I smiled. "Mhm, sleep well you rat.", he replied. I internally rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry, I will always protect you.", Jung Kook smiled.

"No, please don't do it.", I cried in full of worries. He smiled and caressed my cheek. He gently kissed my nose bridge.

"Tell me Seo Yun, do you love me?!", he shouted, as tears rolled down his face.

"How many time do I have to say that I do?!", I clawed onto his shirt. "I do love you.", I said to his ear.

"Then listen to me, go run now. Before you get hurt.. please.", he cupped my chin.

"No! I am not leaving you alone. I would never.", I grabbed his neck.