17.|

READ THIS BEFORE READING:

A/N: Ya girl put some smut scenes at the end lol just bc for fun HAHAHA tbh idk how I know but I think it's because I've read fanfics with smut LOL it's not my fault 🤡 but if u guys r uncomfortable with smut, skip lol.

—————

"Tae Hyung!", Eun He exclaimed and ran out to Tae Hyung for a hug. They had been dating for four months and they were so cute together.

I just stood there at the door, hand together in front of my hips, squishing my breasts together and looked down. I felt nervous of seeing a particular person here, Jeon Jung Kook.

As I was just standing in the doorway, head hanging low, a big force pushed me which made stumble forward, harshly against He floor.

"A-Ahh...", I rubbed my knees. Then six male figures ran towards me. I looked up and it was all the BTS members except Tae Hyung. Jung Kook gripped my arms and Ji Min held my waist to pull me up.

"Guys, I'm okay. You didn't have to run to me like that.", I giggled at all of them, they all just cheekily smiled.

"Ow.. it's you again.", an annoying feminine voice appeared. My eyes shot up. "Oh it's you.", I scoffed.

"You guys know each other?", Seok Jin asked. All the boys eyed each other in confusion, except Jung Kook.

"Yeah of course, how could I forget the whore who was eating my boyfriend's face? I mean—ex boyfriend..", I replied.

"You ex boyfriend tastes amazing.", she winked at Jung Kook. "We had sex, honey. Catch up.", she added. Jung Kook furrowed his eyebrows, "No we didn't and I would never.", he shook a no.

"LOL, did I ask?", I crossed my arms and tilted my head on the side. Her small, skinny and short figurine walked towards me. I had to look down to see her.

She was about to slap me but I stopped her with my own hand. "You really think you have the nerve to do that?", I grinned. She tried to pull her hand away, but no I was stronger.

I pushed her body back harshly then she stumbled upon her feet and fell on the floor.

"Mess with me again and I will ruin you completely, Rosie.", I whipped my hair back.

She can speak Korean? That's new.

"You disgust me, get out.", she demanded. "Um, I don't take requests from anyone.", I smiled. She groaned and left the practice room.

I sighed and facepalmed myself.

"You are really cool.", Nam Joon mentioned. I just chuckled at his comment. I placed my left hand on wrist, hanging just above my hips, I felt my chest squished together. I was overwhelmed at the presence around me.

"Guys, she's feeling uneasy. I think we need to give her some space.", Jung Kook stated and the all nodded and apologised to me. But, Jung Kook stayed standing beside me. Little did he know, he was the one who was making me uneasy not the others.

I miss Sung Min. Hurry up, Eun He!

"Seo Yun, you look good today. Like any other day.", he complimented me. I just scoffed and shifted away a bit. I rubbed my left upper arm with my right hand, and just stopped under my breasts.

Why do I feel so nervous around him? After five months? I have a boyfriend but why is presence haunting me?

"I'm sorry.", he whispered and walked away, head down. My heart softened, he was so vulnerable that time.

"Babe, I'm here.", the door creaked open and it was Sung Min. My face lit up and smiled at him. He pecked my lips and ruffled my hair.

"What took you so long~?", I pouted as he tapped my nose. "I bought you chocolate biscuits.", he cheekily smiled as he handed me the plastic bag.

"You are so sweet, aww.", I clutched the plastic bag on my chest. "Ommo, they are both so cute. Like an innocent, pure couple.", Seok Jin clapped his hands. Sung Min thanked him and I smiled.

"Seo Yun, I think I have to cancel our sleepover tonight. I'm going on the date with Tae Hyung.", Eun He said while clinging onto him.

I gave her a disappointed expression, "Eh?", I stuck my tongue out. "I want to spend more time with my boyfriend.", she giggled. I stuck my middle finger out at her, "You fucking bitch, I have bought us face masks and snacks. I want to kill you.", I said with my middle finger still up.

"Sorry, I'll make it up to you later.", she laughed. I put my hand down, "I hate you, little fucker.", I stuck my tongue out and so did she.

"Lets go, Seo Yun.", Sung Min held me by waist and kissed me near my eye, making me wink and scrunch my nose.

"They're so cute, oh my god.", Ho Seok noticed the kiss and so did the others. I placed my hand on my boyfriend's chest and bowed ate everyone.

Sung Min and I left and we walked to the park near my house. We both sat on the swings.

"Remember when we kissed here, our first ever kiss.", he looked up at the sky with a smile. He may be a tree (tall) man but he is sure was soft, gentle and kind.

"The sweetest lips I have ever tasted.", he mentioned. I just giggled at his comment and leaned forwards to kiss his cheek. Before I could lean back he pulled me by my jaw to kiss my lips.

As time goes, the kiss becomes deeper. His lips were like a perfect puzzle piece to mine, it fits perfectly with mine. Every time we kiss, there's always sparks.

He makes my heart smile in happiness and my cheeks and ears were hot. I surrounded his neck with my arm hugging him in, making the kiss even deeper, tongues involved. I let out a soft moan as he smiled against my lips.

His hands went on my hips then picked me up, placed me on his lap. Making me straddling on his crotch. His hands traveled to my ass, gripping them as we kissed again and again.

His deep breaths exhaled against my skin, his moans whispered to my ears. I felt something hard against my clit, he was getting a hard boner for me.

Luckily there was nobody around, it was like a making session there.

My hands travelled to his shoulders as he let his tongue slid down to my jaw. I let out a soft moan as it was a very sensitive part. His fingers brushed against my laced panties, covered by my stockings.

He looked down to my breasts then looked at me, I averted his eyes away from his due to embarrassment.

"I never knew you had big ones, you beautiful girl.", he mentioned. I was playfully punching him, I was so embarrassed.

We were an innocent couple, then our relationship was starting to get wild. I wasnt complaining, I wanted it. I needed it.

"Should we take this to bed?", he whispered.

—————

A/N: Should they? Comment.