"F*ckkkkkkkkkkk!!!!! Yes!!!!!!yesssss yesssss harderrrrrr harderrrrrr f*ckkkkk meeeee harderrrrrr yessssss yessss moreeee moreeee hmmmmppp yessss ahhhhh f*ckkkk harderrrr harderrrr yessss ohhhhh ahmmmmm hmmmppp yessss yessss sh*tttttt I'm goinggggg toooo cummmmmm moreeeere ahhhhh moreeeee pleaseeeeee f*ckkkkk meee harderrrrr ohhhhj f*ckkkkk!!!!"

The scream out loud lost from the lust she felt while Ylie just grunting and groaning.
His thrust became more hard and hard,Ylie didn't see me position myself to his back,then I gripped his hips and thrust my c*ck to his a**hole hard and roughly

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Ylie yelled but didn't stop to f*ck the b*tch beneath him,I pushed my meat to his tight a**hole.
D*mn! His feel good,his wet tight warm p*ssyhole boy gripped my c*ck like an elastic glove.

"Ohhh... F*ckkkk! D*mnnn! Ohh ahhhmmm your d*mn gooddddd kiddddd! D*mnnn good!!!!,ahhh uhhhmmmmppp ohhhh!!!! Take ittttt! Take my c*ckkkk like a sl*tttt you areee ohhhh yessss take ittttttt!!!! Take my f*cking big meat to your tight a**hole b*tch!!! Take it! Ahmmm uhmmmm!!!"

I grunts to him in every thrust, then I sense him shiver beneath me and

"Ohhhhh!!! Sh*ttt!!! I'm cummmmminggggg!!!!,ahhhhh!!!"

Ylie scream and spurt his seed to the girl beneath him after three four thrust I cum inside of him

"Ohhh sh*tttt!!! I'm cummmminggg toooo!!! Take it!!! Take it b*tch!!!!"

I yelled to him,his a**hole milked my c*ck.
Afterwards we collapse to each others. Then I get up and look the others who watching the rituals,I smirked to them

"Continued the ritual."

I told them,the men move and went beside Ylie who still in daze and panting,the girl beside him stand up and went to the corner where the oldwoman sitting and continue chatting.

The men surrounding Ylie are now on their move to him,the one grabbed Ylie full fist of hair and yanked it up then he force his c*ck into his mouth,the other went to his leg and spread it apart then he position himself to him.

Abel pov:

I scream from the sudden pain stabbed me at the heart

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

The others went to my side

"Alpha?!!!?!?"

They worriedly asked me,they other words became mute to me. The pain increasing repeatedly, I felt sudden claustrophobic inside the private plane. My breathing became heavy,my vision blurred,my head dizzy then I heard my wolf Cain whimpering inside my head

> mate,suffering. Help mate. Go to mate. <

> I know, I felt it. His suffering. His pain. <

I answer him

> they will pay. They all pay every one of them. <

Cain said angrily, I agree to him. Cain gave me his strength to continue our travel without me passing out.
It's hard to concentrate if you feel an unbelievable pain all over your body,but it's more worst knowingly that the pain you feel coming from your mate and your just useless like shit not do anything to help him.

"Abel where almost there."

John inform with a blank expression

"Almost..."

I whisper to myself, then I heard Pete

"Brothers prepare yourself ! Were going to take back our pride! "

Then Pete look at me.

"Alpha.. "

I look all of them,specially to John

"No one will leave the tower alive."

John starred directly at my eyes without a blink he said

"Absolute."

Then we prepare to skydive,yes werewolf knows how to skydive,we knew it was a big risk to our lives that's why we jump few meters away from the tower.
Our chance against them in their own territory is 60/40.
Well even we are the enlighten they had an upper hand ahead on us. Not to mention they had witches and warlock who knows how to use magic and spell.
But being enlighten the more is risk,the more it give us all the thrills in our veins.
Specially our other half at the center of it.

>>>>>>>>>

After a moment we are now at the land heading towards the tower,we are parted in three groups. I take the left side,while Pete take the center and John go to right. My group are in the middle of our tracks were some rouges appeared and blocked our way. Bad move cause I am in bad mood to put pity to anyone who blocked my way.

I and my group killed them instantly without second thought,even they are far stronger than ordinary rouges our group are more elite to them.

We move forwards until I sense an invisible spell defense surrounding the territory.
I hastily stopped and observed the place

>Halt!<

I mindlink my pack and they all stop. Then a group of witch appear in front of us,then Marcus mindlink me

>Alpha,we handle them.<

I look at Marcus and I nod on him.
I continue my tracks to where my mate is

> wait for me, Ylie I gonna rescue You.<