nInE

Abel pov:

The alluring scent are too strong that drive me crazy,his moaning and panting make me more arouse just hearing them. He is mine, all mine, yet I can't claimed him.
This is a sweet torture to me,he is in my reached yet I can't held him. I wanted to blocked all my senses ,but it's hard to do so.
This will be a long nights to both of us,I can't help my mate,my other half for the suffering heat consuming him.
I pace around and around calming myself when my ears perk up,I look at him and saw him all in his four legs look at me,no starring at me with curiosity lust and needed. He is beautiful to his wolf form,elegantly alpha wolf in front of me.

Then suddenly he jump to the window,I instincts follow him. He is fast like a wind,the heavy rain erased the trace of him,I furiously chased him thinking he wants to leave me,I won't let that happened. I don't know how long we run ,we even cross the angry river without fear until he found a cave I still follow him inside. He shakes his body to tear the droplets to his wet fur to dry himself. The way he move mesmerizing me. His scent all over in place , our eye's met and locked to each others, I reached him like a predators to his prey. Then all my inhibitions in me are pop like a bubble. I am going to take him,marked him,claimed him for only one reason he is mine.

Ylie pov:

I sleep like a thousands year before I awake sore all over my entire body,I don't know what happened exactly, my mind not functioning clearly. I look around and saw a man,a man I will never forget to my entire life,the man who gave absolute pain to me.

Flashback-

"What is your name?"

He asked me in his deep husky voiced that give shiver to my core,the gorgeous man in front of me,my other half at last I found him after a year of searching. My happiness are over flowing to me. I can't stop a bright smile appear to me and shyly answer him

"Ylie, Elijah Sinister."

He stared at me for a moment, that give a scared shit out of me before I asked him what is wrong

"I, Abel Cain Goodwill,reject you Elijah Sinister as my mate."

He said like nothing,my world stop at that moment,I just look at him dumbfounded, confused eating me so I just walk out without saying one single word.
Many question circling in my mind without a proper answer.

What just happened?

What is wrong with me?

Why he didn't want me?

Am I not deserving to have a mate?

Am I not good enough for him?

I don't know how I went home without any accident.
My life change that moment,maybe I need to be more strong,for him to accept me. I wanted to be strong for him.
So he don't have any reason to pushed me away again if ever we meet again. I wanted him,just only him.
I need to train hard more harder, but it's to hard to focused to do something,if you feel your heart ripping to your inside,your body in so much pain every night,knowingly he is with someone else.
I cry hard and endure the pain,suffering alone so no one no.
Then Aci ,I remembered, what happened to her? I look around, we are inside the cave? And my ass - is sore? Unconsciously I touched my neck and found a marked,he mated and marked me?!?!