eight

Abel pov:

I feel corner,my mind is blank,I can't think anything. For the first time I felt worthless,then a door burst wide open and a voiced of an 'angel' save me. I almost choke from the relief I felt.

"Cutiiiiiieeeee... Let's play, let's play."

Ylie  said in his sing song voiced,and went straight to my side to give me a hug. I nuzzle to the crack of his neck to smell his scent. Then we went out didn't dare to look at them,yes I am coward.

John pov:

I pity to Abel to his conditions. And I cannot even help him in anyway, that added the guilt I have in him. And my attention went to Alpha Wyl who still starring at the open door even his son and my Alpha are no longer there,I'm about to speak to him when an amazing scent hit me

"Uncle,your men just arrived and waiting you downstairs."

Eleazar mentioned without looking at me. Alpha Wyl look at me

"I'm about to go back to my pack,but returned in few days. Hope we can discussed this matter again with a certain answer."

Alpha Wyl said as a matter of fact,I just nod awkwardly to him then he left me and Eleazar alone.
Baste wanted to come out to be with him,so I need to pushed him back then my mate speaks in his lazy alluring bedroom voiced

"You,ok?."

Just hearing his voiced make me aroused that I cannot controlled,damn mate bond doin' to my body. I became mute to and didn't response, he about to leave when my hand suddenly move on his on,grabbed his arms and pulled him to me. Thanks to my werewolf strength, his small frame slammed to my large one feeling the heavenly sparks added the arousal I felt, instantly my arms wrapped to him,then Baste take over the rest.
Baste grinding himself to Eleazar,synchronizing their scent together. Eleazar was stunned to what John do to him at the same time he is now totally aroused also. But their heated moment interrupted when they heard Ylie yelling voiced

"Izzyyyyyyy!!!!! Daddyyy!!! Wanted talking youuuu!!!"

Eleazar suddenly jerk his body away to John,that make John growl.

"Ohhh....Mr.Wolf growl angrilyyyy... Scaryyyyyy!!!"

Ylie said teasingly with a pout,Eleazar smile gently at him,and starred me warningly, Baste whinned and give me back the control to our shared body.

🕣➡🕥📺💤

Alpha Wyl now left to go back to his pack temporarily, but he left some selected warriors to secure out the parameter of the place ,ah very cautious alpha.

John even don't want to go,need to do so because the duty he has to the pack,but like Alpha Wyl he left two ENLIGHTEN to look out the place.