ch-14

Ylie pov:

I felt it was just yesterday when I left this place,I take a deep breath and inhaled the familiar scent of this place a dissatisfied smile appeared to my face,something missing.
But instantly dropped to a genuine one when I heard a lively voiced call me out.

"Bro! I am glad your back!"

A huge muscular guy split young image of father,hug me in a bone crashing manner

"Wil, glad to see you."

I happily hug him back even I felt like I lost consciousness the way he hug me.

""Aren't give your mommy a kiss baby,"

My mom interrupted us,and looking at my brother sweetly who is now looking pale and whine

"But mom,that's embarrassing."

"Hush...come here and give a mommy a welcome kiss."

My mom said sternly,Wil didn't have a choice but to comply. He went to my mother pouting,that I and Izzy laugh out loud.
Yeah,it's good to be back.

[[ 🌄🌄🌄 ]]

We all now chilling at gazebo after dinner,chatting nonsense things until the atmosphere change when Wil asked

"So,when did you take back the role being an Alpha?."

I and father both look each others,father fake a cough and

"Wil, you can't give back the title to Ylie."

"What?!?"

"Bro..."

"Look,you told me I need to become Alpha TEMPORARILY because of Ylie's conditions, NOT PERMANENTLY."

"Yeah,and I said that cause I know you won't accept the title if I told you it would be permanently."

"Of course I won't, that title belong to my BROTHER."

"And I am a proud brother's of yours."

I told him sincerely, he look at me with embarrass, hurt and guilt in his eyes. I rise to my seat and went to his side I hug him while his sitting,I felt his huge muscle arms wrapped to my waist and he buried his face to my stomach.