ch-13

Ylie,can't believed that in front of his sight that he is looking at her little sister,their sunshine. But there's no doubt about it,even it is so long he scent the presence of Aci to this little girl.
Hands trembling he gently touched the girl little pinkish cheeks. It's warm and soft,so smooth. He is mesmerized

Can , can I hold her."

Ylie,look at Kiko silently asking for permission, Kiko smile at him and gently give the toddler to him. When Ylie, hug the tiny body of the child his vision get blurred one by one tears poured down to his eyes,he kiss repeatedly the child foreheads, the child look at him with curiosity then the child pinched his nose and giggle showing her two front upper teeth.
Everyone burst out laughing to the sweetest scene they see.

[[ after a whole day ]]

"Hey, can you stop starring at her while she's sleeping. You creeping me out."

I shoot a death glare to Jade

"Shut up,she's my sister."

I whisper yelled to him and throw him a stuff bears I get beside me. He just catch with an ease and slammed himself to the other side of Aci's bed

"And she's my mate."

He whisper shut me back,I just smile at him cause I know,his just became playfully. Yes, I saw now how cool Jade is. And I was surprise to know it at first, very different to Jade when we were both young.

"I am grateful to you,you know."

He whisper,I look at him dumbfounded. He then gently with full of love caressing Aci head.

"There's some memories of mine saw you... Save her."

"Jade...."

"I don't know what exactly happened to that place. My memories are shuffle. All I know, all I believed,you save her."

We both fall for silent. That scene his talking about I remembered it but not clearly.

" I on the other hand grateful to her. Because that day ... That day the heavy weight I'm holding on inside my heart are lifted by her,by her smile,her existence."

Jade know what Ylie talking about. That day Aci abduction they were playing at the woods when...

"Forget it. Forget the past. You must move on. Your mate here sleep peacefully by your side. You must give her your full attention, protect her,love her,cherish her. You both deserved to be happy. "