ch-16

Ylie pov:

"Why?"

I asked him ignoring the effect he did to my whole body.
I need him
I want him
I crave for him.
But I can't....

"I'm sorry ."

He silently murmur against my neck and his hold became tightened like he was afraid that I will disappeared this instant.
I take a deep breath to calmed my racing heart,to control the heat inside of my system. I licked my dry lips.

"Why are you doing this? Please leave."

I told him shamelessly begging, it's too much to me that his here near me,hold me even I know this is not right.

"I'm sorry."

Again he said.

"You can't do this. We can't do this. Please leave."

" I'm sorry."

" I begging you please."

" I'm sorry."

That pissed me off. He always said that. He always sorry. I struggles to his hold to free myself to him but he didn't bulge a bit. His arms wrapped against me like an iron steel caging me.
My breath heavy for trying hard to free myself to him. Until we both fell ass on the muddy wet ground. I surrender to his hold and sank myself to his lap. Tears freely flowing to my eyes for many emotions I felt.

"Why you always say sorryI am tired hearing it! I am tired!!!!"

I shouted angrily to him. He just soothed me and give my neck a butterfly kisses repeatedly like he worshipped my being.

"I'm sorry."

"Abel!!!!"

I shouted his name he purr to my ears hearing me shouting his name.

"It's really heaven hearing you shouting my name. Holding you like this."

"Abel ,please."

"Hearing you begging me."

He purr to my ears then he slightly bite it then lick it. I moan to his action and sank my ass to his lap more. I unconsciously shut my eyes to welcome the insanity sensation I felt. I felt him more growing behind me. His breath become heavy,then my eyes snapped open when I felt a cold breeze to my body.
My eyes went wide when I starred at the beautiful scene of the night sky with a full moon on it surrounding by little shining star.
How the hell he lay me on the ground? And now he is hovering on top of me. My hands move on his own and try to pushed him.
His eyes met mine full of hurt in it,in my impulse reaction.
He held my both hands and kiss it with so much emotions on it and said again