ch-26

Warning: Some scene are not suitable for young reader parental guidance are needed.

Fabio pov:

We went straight to the ritual room where we put our 'captives' to the center of the room and lay down inside a symbols, An elderly wrinkle woman wearing a midnight black hoodie reached to me and said in her raspy creepy voiced

"Your injured...???"

"It's nothing."

"We need to attend your wounds."

"No. We don't have time for that."

"Fabio..."

"We are against enlighten,they will never gave us a time to rest. I bet my life their founder are now behind us not wasting a single second to sit and do nothing finding his only mate."

I told her,then I face the others and added

"Let's start the ritual."

Then a drum began to play from each corner of the wide room. Four women and four men almost naked are began to swing and do dirty erotic dance. A woman carrying bottle with a liquids went to me while dancing,she open the bottle and pour the content into me. She massage the oil to my bare chest after that a muscular man carrying a leather mask came to me and put the mask in me. While the event happening I watch my captive trashing and struggling to his spell bond. The girl dancing around look at my direction,I nod to her and the girl went to Ylie ,kneel down beside his head and put a bottle with a liquid inside to his mouth, at first Ylie refused to open his mouth but the girl pinched his nose and after a moment Ylie open his mouth to take a breath that's when the girl put the bottle to his mouth and pour the liquid in it.
The chatting murmur echoes around the room, Ylie's body again thrashing side by side,his eyes rolling while,his breathing became heavy. I dispelled the bond in him. Now he is free to move,he crawl,he kick,he scratch his whole body until he scream so loud and long. Then he collapsed on the pavement.

I smirk to myself the potion are now working inside his body,the girl give him the potion look at me,again I just nod to her. She again dance a dirty erotic dance,the others girl are now pouring her some oil in her almost naked body while she slowly and seductively caressing her whole body. Starting to her breast down between her legs,then she go on top of Ylie who still unmovingly lay down on the pavements. When their naked bodies touch to each others,Ylie eyes slowly open,his gaze are daze like he was in a dream land.
He slowly reach his hand to cupped the girls breast in front of him the girl moan from Ylie's touch,the girl grind his lower part to Ylie's groin. They both moan and grunt from the sensation they feel.

Ylie ripped the thin clothes of girl that wet from the oil,the girl now are totally naked just wearing a thong underwear.
Ylie flip the girl and now the girl underneath him,the girl moaning loud from the roughly move of Ylie.
Ylie bend down his head and suck the girls tit,he roughly suck it and bite it,that the girl yelled from pain and pleasure she received from Ylie. Then he roughly ripped his own boxer and spread the girl leg apart,he guided his c*ck to her wet dripping c*nt and thrust hard and roughly without care.
Again the girl scream from sudden thrust but her legs automatically cling to Ylie's waist