ch-24

Warning: there is some scene not suitable for young reader so parental guidance are needed to this chapter...
Enjoy 😘😘😘

Izzy pov:

I felt my whole body heavy,something absorbing draining me. I groan,I grunt,my breathing are rapidly. Like something wanted to come out with my body. I felt someone on top of me,riding me,I heard a voice of a girl moaning loudly,screaming. Yes the voiced screaming to her ecstasy.
I pushed myself to open my eyes,in my blurry vision I saw two brown balls I think bouncing in front of me,a hands squeezing it,playing it. No... That's not a ball,it is a bouncing tits in front of me. I was now in daze,what the hell that bouncing breast doing here? I focused to the girl who riding me like a pro cowgirl.
My eyes snapped open when I clearly saw her face

"Veronica!?!?!?!?!!?!?!"

I shocked murmur to her name at the same time I can't control myself and cum hard inside of her.

"Yessss!! Oh!!!! Yes!!!! Oh!!! Yes!!! Give it to me! Give it all to me!!! F*ckkkk ahhhh f*ck ahhhh give it to me give it to me!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh uhhhhhmmmm!!!"

Veronica yelled screaming to her organism's, she cum hard and hard,her natural juice are freely coming out to her body,until her body shiver and slump her body on top of mine. We both breath heavily, my c*ck pull out to her wet c*nt and limp to my thigh

"Your still great,even your unconscious."

Vero tease while roaming her hands teasingly to my naked chest. I close my eyes remembering what just happen.

"Where's Ylie?"

"Aren't you miss me?"

Vero asked me while gently caressing my limp manhood,I didn't response to her,so she continue

"Cause... I really miss you."

Then she lick from my cheeks down to my chin,my body now betrayed me even I try hard not to response to her tease. She is now holding my semi-erect c*ck to her hands. My mind now fuzzy from the feeling she giving me,I need to do something,cause I felt I am betraying someone...

"John..."

I unconsciously murmur his name,

"Kalimutan mo s'ya. Ako ang kasama mo ngayon dito."
=Forget him . I am the one who is with you now.=

Instantly my c*ck limp again to her hands. She look at me questionly

"Izzy????"