Chapter 25

Chul Woo, Bora, Jun Ho and Ban run towards Seol who was standing in front of the operation room. When they got into the hospital the doctor immediately send Nana into the operation room.

"Is she alright?" said Ban.

"There is an internal bleeding, they are trying their best to stop it." said Seol. Her face was full with tears. She and Ban was there when Byung Him and Nana fall off the building. Ban walk closer towards Seol and pull her into a hug. Jun Ho saw that Bora is also crying and she was shaking, he walk to her and hug her so that she could calm down.

After 30 minutes, a surgeon wlak out of the operator room.

"Doctor how is she?" said Ban.

"She is losing a lot of blood and we need blood. Do any of you have AB+ blood type?" said the surgeon. They all look at each other and they shake their head.

"Alright.. we will try our best to get it but if you know anyone with the same type please tell us. We need it urgently." said the surgeon as he walk back into the operation room.

"Do you have anyone with the same blood type?" said Ban.

"No...me or my father does not have it." Said Chul Woo.

"No I'm sorry." Said Jun Ho while Bora shake her head. When Ban look at Seol he saw her face changes.

"What? Do you have anyone in mind?" said Ban.

"I do. Just let me call him." Said Seol while she took out her phone and dial the numbers.

Woo Bin walk into the police station together with his lawyer. He walk to the officer and request to see his son.

"I'm sorry sir but we cannot release him yet." said a sergeant.

"Why? Who is in charge I want to see him!!!" demand Woo Bin lawyer.

"Sung Woo is an accomplice in a serial suicide." said the sergeant again.

"What that impossible!!!" said Woo Bin angrily.

"I can't tell you the detail but we found witness and proof." said sergeant before leaving them.

"Let me call the Chief of Police and I will sort it out." said the lawyer while he took out his mobile and make his call. While Woo Bin tries to calm himself down, his mobile rings. He took out and saw an unknown number, he answer the call out of frustration.

"Hello who is this?" said Woo Bin angrily.

"It's me...I need to tell you something very important." Said Seol.

"Can this wait?"

"No...Nana, she's your daughter Woo Bin, she currently in the operation room now and she needs you!!!" said Seol.

"Which hospital?" said Woo Bin.

"Seoul Hospital."

"I'll be there!!" said Woo Bin as he walks out of the station as his mind slowly turning blank. He is confused of what Seol had just told him about Nana.

Woo Bin run into the hospital and run to the operation theater where Seol and the rest was still waiting for Nana.

"How is she?" said Woo Bin.

"She's still inside." said Ban.

"What did you mean she's my daughter?" said Woo Bin puzzle. Seol walk closer to Woo Bin and says,

"I promise Na Young not to tell anyone of who is Nana father is. When Na Young found out that she was pregnant, it was the same day that your wife came to her work place and told her that you have a wife. She did not want to destroy your marriage she left without telling you. She told Nana that her father was construction worker who die when she was pregnant and Nana never ask Na Young about her father but the truth is..."

"She's my daughter! Why did you not tell me when I came to see Na Young that night?" said Woo Bin.

"I did not know how to tell you or Nana. But I have to now when the doctor said she is losing a lot of blood AB+ and I know that you are an AB+ so I beg you please save her! Please save your daughter!!!" beg Seol. She know that keeping that secret for so long is not going to be good for Nana but she had no choice she promise her best friend. Woo Bin look around the place, he did not know what to think anymore. But somehow even when he did not know that she was his daughter he felt that he is more open and more loving towards Nana then Sung Woo.

"Alright where do I go?" said Woo Bin. When Woo Bin agree everyone heartfelt lighter that Woo Bin agree to donate his blood for Nana. Seol immediatelyguide Woo Bin to the nurse station.     

P.S Vote n Comment TQ