Chapter 6

Ban walk to his technical team office. They have call him that morning that they have manage to get the footage that he had asked for. He was waiting for it for the last one week. He walks in and saw Deok-su the nerdy IT personnel.

"Deok-su tells me what you got!!" said Ban excitedly.

"Something that you might hate me for!!" said Deok-su giving a brave face towards Ban who he had knew that Ban will blow. Ban took a chair and sat beside Deok-su. Deok-su pull the file from his computer and let Ban watch the footage. The footage show nothing from the 12pm till 6pm but then the footage became blank. Ban look at Deok-su and says,

"What happen? Why did it go blank?" Deok-su moves his chair a few meter away from him and says,

"From 6pm onwards till 12am there was nothing capture." He was scare when he saw Ban expression change in an instant.

"What do you mean "There was nothing capture"!" said Ban talking very slowly. Deok-su swallows his saliva and says,

"It's seem that during that time there was an interference and the CCTV could not capture anything!" Deok-su suddenly stood up and quickly run out of his office as Ban became very angry and start to throw a everything which was on Deok-su table.

After 10 minutes, Ban walk out of Deok-su office and walk to him who was standing outside of his own office allowing Ban to release his anger. Ban place his hand at Deok-su shoulder who was shaking as he know that Ban would do anything towards him.

"Can you trace who might have interfered with the camera?" said Ban nicely.

"I'm sorry but I can't." said Deok-su who could feel that Ban had just squeeze his shoulder so hard that it felt that his shoulder bone going to break.

"You can't help me it fine!!" said Ban before leaving Deok-su. Deok-su look at Ban go while he walk into his office. He opens the door and was shock to see his office was in a mess. Ban must have been super angry that he turns his office upside down.

Nana was walking back to class when her phone vibrates. She took out her phone and saw that Officer Ban was calling her. She looks around and saw that no one was at the corridor and she start to run up to the rooftop. When she reaches the rooftop, she look around the rooftop to see if anyone was there. The answer the phone the moment she check everything.

"Hello!" said Nana while still looking around for other student or teachers.

"You are at school!" said Officer Ban. Nana sighs at his stupid question.

"Yes I am still at school! You were the one who told me not to call you from school. Why are you calling me when I am in school!" said Nana angrily.

"Sorry!!!I was so mad that I called without looking at the time. Wait are you angry at me a Police Officer!!!" said Ban when he realize that she should not have scolded him.

"So....so what are you a officer. You told me not to call you and now I am like a cat finding a place to hide so that I can answer your call." said Nana.

"I...am sorry alright. Anyway I have check for you the surveillance camera."

"Did you see who she is with?" said Nana could not wait who might Soo-ah be with on the night she kill herself.

"Huh...I am sorry but during that time there was interference and the CCTV were unable to capture anything." Said Ban disappointed has now there have no more lead to follow.

"What? Can't they trace back who have interfered with the CCTV?"

"I did ask that but he could not trace it back. I'm sorry but you need to find new leads!" said Ban. Nana head was spinning, she though that with the lead that she had now they could find the person who was with Soo-ah but now she had no lead and don't know what do to.

"Fine...I call you if I have anything."

"Nana...don't feel bad about the footage. I know you can find any lead soon." Said Ban trying to console Nana who felt disappointed that the lead she had given them gone south.

"Don't worry. I have to go." said Nana before she disconnects the call.

Nana puts her phone back into her pocket and walk back down to her class without realizing that there was someone there listening to her conversation. As she open the rooftop door suddenly someone had push the door close making Nana step back. A girl shorter than her by few meter stood there looking at Nana. Nana looks at her and from the expression that the girl looks at her, it mean that she heard her conversation between her and Ban.

"Hi...can you please step away. I need to go back to class!!!" said Nana nicely. The girl shakes her head from the left to right as a sign she not going anywhere.

"I heard your conversation with that person you were talking to earlier! If I might guess correctly I think if might be a police officer correct?" she said. Nana looks at her giving her an expression that she not playing any game with her.

"So what! It's not good for little girl like you to eavesdrop on other people conversation." said Nana.

"Huh...who are you calling little girl! I am the same age as you are. My name is Bora... Kim Bora!!!"

"Nice to meet you Bora but I have to get to class!!!" said Nana while she pushes Bora aside so that she could go back in.

"I want to help and I know who can retrieve the footage!!!" said Bora. Nana suddenly stops in her track.

"Shit...she heard the whole conversation!!!!" said Nana to herself.

"I want to help." Said Bora who was sincere about wanted to help Nana. Nana turns around and says,

"Why should I trust you and why should I let you help me!" said Nana.

"I want to become a detective one day and I know that the student who kills themselves did not just commit suicide but it was murder. And you should trust me cause I know a lot of thing about this school then you and I am the only one who can help you!!!" said Bora. Nana looks at her, she wanted her help but she is doing undercover for the police. And if something happen to them what's she going to do? But she needs another lead to stop the killer to take another life. She looks up while she holds her mother ring to calm herself before making any decision. After few second she look at Bora and says,

"Fine you can help me but you can't ask me anything about my personal life or who I am doing this for. And if I say you can't do it mean you can't do it! Understand!!!!" Bora stands in attention and salutes her with a smile and says,

"Yes Ma'am!!!" Nana gives out a small laugh and says,

"Yang Nana it's nice to have met you."

P.S Comment n Vote TQ