Chapter 13

Ban walk into a cafe that Mi-ran had ask him to meet. He look around and saw that she was sitting at the corner of the cafe looking out at the busy street. Mi-ran stood up and wave at him while he walk towards her.

"Sorry I'm late." said Ban.

"It's alright. I have order you your coffee, a strong americano with extra shot right!" said Mi-ran trying to impress Ban by remembering what he use to drink.

"Right but it has been so long that I have drink cafe coffee. After you I kind of stick with the vending machine coffee at the station." said Ban while he sip his coffee. Mi-ran felt he was hitting at her, telling that he was not impress that she remember anything about him.

"What the progress?" said Mi-ran.

"It's not going as plan."

"Did something happen?"

"Nana found something strange about the suicide scene, she said there was a messing chair. How did Soo-ah hang herself if she did not use anything to climb up and hang herself. So she found out that there was a CCTV that might have capture if she was not alone."

"Did you see the footage? Who was with her that night?"

"Our team try to look for the footage but there was an interference so we can't view it but she manage to get someone to check on the CCTV and that person manage to get a hold of the footage." said Ban. Mi-ran did not expect that they wold find any lead that quickly.

"When she manage to get the footage, someone else stole it."

'What someone stole it? WHO!!!"

"We are still looking for him but now since we know that it was stolen then we know that there was someone or something going on in that school."

"Right. Now we only need an evident to reopen the case."

"She is trying to find more lead and if there is anything I contact you and update." said Ban while he stood up and wanted to walk away but then he turn around and says,

"You will keep you promise about her reward once she manage to get evident right?"

"Yes I will. Why you don't trust me?"

"Any officer would still not believe you! Remember this Mi-ran you can lie to me and deceive me but not her." said Ban while walking out of the cafe.

After Ban had agree to take on the case, Seol had suggest that the only way to gather evident is to get someone from their side into the school. They try to search for someone who would be able to get into the school and gather as much information without getting caught. Then Seol suggested Yang Nana a convict killer was the ideal girl. At first Nana refuse to help as she hated the government and the police as they had wrongly accuse her of kill Kim Han Soo her middle school friend and it became worse when her mother pass away they would not allow her to visit her mother. Since they need her help Mi-ran make a deal with her, if she work with them and gather evident and they found out the truth about the students she will be release and her record will be clear, immediately agree with the deal. Mi-ran did not have faith that she will do a good job with it but since they are running out of time she can't be picky.

Mi-ran look at her phone which was ringing, she immediately answer the call.

"How is it?"

"It's going well, they manage to get lead."

"Was it a murder?"

"It's look like it but they still could not find any evident once they have a concrete evident we will open the case back.'