Chapter 3

"No...no....no please...no I'm sorry ...please...please!!!" said Chul Woo in his sleep when suddenly he woke up soak with his own sweat. He sat up wipe off his sweat from his face and breathes out. It has been a year since that incident happen and he keep having dream about it. Chul Woo look around his dark room and saw that his phone was vibrating on the table. He stood up and walks over to the table before looking at his phone. He then saw Jun Ho his best friend had left a lot of messages.

"Oi!!!Where are you? We suppose to meet to have breakfast together!"

"Are you seriously still sleeping?"

"YEA!!!!!!WAKEUP!!!!!"

"I give up...I meet you in school! You are buying me lunch for a week!!!"

Chul Woo could only shake his head and smile at his best friend behavior; he then put his phone down before going to the shower room.

Chul Woo stop his bike at the student parking lot and since his father is the second highest parent who contribute to the school, the school had given him a special lot near to the school con course which only he could use it. As he walks into the school with his black helmet on his hand, he could see the girls and guys student in the school look was looking at him. He get used to it, all the staring and girl looking at him as he was a bad ass in school which girls loves.

As he was walking to his locker, he could see Jun Ho was already waiting for him in front of his locker.

"Really...do you know how long I have waited for you?" complaint Jun Ho. Chul Woo just smile while he open his locker and place his helmet on the shelves before closing it.

"I was so damn hungry now because I was waiting for you!" said Jun Ho. Chul Woo place his arm around his best friend and says,

"Let's go to the canteen I get you anything you want!"

"Really alright!!!" said Jun Ho happily before walking to the canteen.

While they were walking to the canteen, they saw Sung Woo was walking to their direction. Chul Woo expression change. Both guys hated each other from the first day they set eyes on each other.

"Late as always it seem!" said Sung Woo when he pass Chul Woo.

"Like you're so good just like your dad!" laugh Chul Woo. Sung Woo suddenly turn around to Chul Woo, grab his shirt and wanted to punch Chul Woo face but he stop.

"Go ahead let see what will happen next!" dared Chul Woo while he smirking at Sung Woo. Sung Woo let Chul Woo go has he did not want to get into trouble again. Since both of his parents are business partner recently and his father had warn him not to fight with Chul Woo.

"I will get you one day!" said Sung Woo while he walk away from Chul Woo and Jun Ho. Chul Woo and Jun Ho continue to walk to the canteen.

P.S Comment n Vote TQ