Chapter 12

Chul Woo walk into Jun Ho roof top studio which he had made into a man cave where both of them spent most of their time. Jun Ho was sitting down at the sofa facing the big flat screen tv playing games. Jun Ho look at Chul Woo who look angry at him.

"I heard from Jinee and her gang that you have ask them to hurt Nana. Why?" said Chul Woo. He had heard Jinee conversation with her mother when he was looking for Jun Ho. Right after Chul Woo and Nana went back to class. He did not see Jun Ho anywhere. He was shock to hear what Jinee said. Why Jun Ho would want Nana to leave school? He did not even know her. Jun Ho look at Chul Woo and back at the screen. Chul Woo felt so angry that he pull the wire from the tv and threw the Xbox to the ground destroying the Xbox. Jun ho immediately stood up and grab Chul Woo shirt.

"What the fuck is your problem?" shouted Jun Ho.

"Why did you ask Jinee and her gang to bully Nana? WHY!!!" Jun Ho looks at Chul Woo and push him away from him. He turn around and wanted to walk away when Chul Woo stop him. Jun Ho was angry that his plan did not work. That Chul Woo was covering for her and what he scare of happen. That he would protect her and might have feeling for her. For someone who would kill him if he know what happen that day. That day both of them lose a dear friend.

"Jun Ho it's not like you to do something like this!" said Chul Woo.

"Like what like this! Well ever since we became friends I did everything for you. Just for you!!!" shouted Jun Ho. Chul Woo look at him and felt there something that he kept from him. Jun Ho look at Chul Woo and curse himself. He should not have said that, now Chul Woo would something was wrong.

"What do you mean by that?" question Chul Woo. Jun Ho trying to get an excuse but nothing came into his mind.

"JUN HO WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!!!"

"Look I'm sorry man. Alright....I just saw that she was so confident and I just want to play with her that all. I'm sorry." said Jun Ho but Chul Woo know when Jun Ho lies. He would rub both of his hand at his pants without him knowing he was doing it. Chul Woo push Jun Ho to the wall and stare straight at him and says coldly,

"What are you hiding from me?" Jun Ho knew immediately he has to tell him or else Chul Woo will make me spill it out.

"Fine!!! I tell you." said Jun Ho. Chul Woo let him go and move a few step backing allowing him to breathe.

"You remember that day, that day when you found Han Soo lying next to you dead and your hand was holding the knife that stab him." said Jun Ho. Chul Woo nod his head. He could never forget that day, his life turn upset down because of it.

"You remember that I walk in and force you out and lock you inside the car. When I went back in I saw a girl who was in a shock stage too. I did not know what I was thinking, I hit her head and she fainted then I took the knife that kills Han Soo and place it in her hand." said Jun Ho. Chul Woo heart just stop, he mind could only think of one person who was that girl.

"Don't tell me..it's her right!! That why you...you did that to her!!" said Chul Woo, he could feel his heart was squeeze and he was unable to breathe. That why he felt something different when he saw her.

"I did not know what to do. I told you dad about it and he sent both of away for a while. Right after that we come back when the case settle down." said Jun Ho. Chul Woo stood up and walk out of the studio. Jun Ho follow out and wanted to explain to him more but Chul Woo push him again to the wall and wanted to punch his face. His face were full with tears, Chul Woo did not say anything but Jun Ho know what he wanted to said. He felt guilty for making an innocent girl like Nana who was so nice and caring into a criminal. Make people believe that she did a crime which not hers. Chul Woo let go of Jun Ho and walk away.

P.S Vote n Comment TQ