Chapter 11

Nana was walking to her house angry and tired. Who was that guy who stole the thumb drive and why does he needs it? Now they don't have anything concrete to reopen the case. She had nothing, it has been a month since she start the case. At the rate she is going they would not be any chance that she be free any time soon.

"Nana!!!" shouted someone coming behind her. She turn around and saw Seol and Ban was walking towards her.

"Officer Seol and Officer Ban what are you doing here?" said Nana. They look at each other and Seol says,

"Right after you called us that someone had taken the thumb drive we want to see if you are alright?" Nana just give then a weak smile. She is upset that who someone had taken the thumb drive away from her the only thing that will show them that someone was there when 2 of the victim had commit suicide. But on the other hand she is determent that something did happen to the student since someone did not want her to find out the true of what really happen.

"I'm still upset but now since that unknown guy had stolen the thumb drive we know that someone is hiding something from us. Something that had to do with the students who died." said Nana.

"We are still checking to see if we can try to find where that guy had drop and if any camera had captured his face. Once I have anything I'll get back to you." said Ban.

"I understand while I get more lead from school." said Nana.

"Let's go in. I make something nice for us to eat while decision on the case." said Seol. Nana and Ban agree. Ban who is super hunger, his stomach start to growl in hunger. Seol and Nana look at each other and start to laugh at Ban noisy stomach. Ban look at them embarrass at what his stomach just did.

Seol was making dinner while Nana place 3 cups of coffee on the coffee table at the living room. Ban walk out of the washroom and sat down and drink his coffee. Nana sat opposite him and says,

"Officer Ban can I ask you something?" Ban place his coffee down and says,

"Yes what is it?"

"When you came the other time you said you remember where you see this place? What do you mean by that?" said Nana. Ban look at Nana and felt bad about telling her that he knew who her mother was.

"Right after my fiancee break our engagement a few day before our marriage she marry someone else. While she was celebrating her new life I was drinking myself to death. I was super drunk that I pass out in front of the bakery. Your mother a beautiful woman help me up and bring me up here. The next day, I woke up and saw myself laying on this floor. She was making breakfast, you were a baby back then. She was with you in the kitchen." said Ban stopping while looking at the kitchen where a woman who had given her an advice about love and she had wake him up from his heart break.

"I woke up and walk to her. I thank her for helping me. She just smile and told me to have breakfast before leaving. While we were having breakfast she said something that woke me up from my miserable pain of heart break."

"What did she say?" said Nana curious about what her mother had say to Ban.

"She said that the pain I'm going through back then is nothing to compare then the happiness that I'll get if I'm patient enough to wait. She said that she too did the same but end up waiting for her happiness to come and went it did, she was so happy that it erase her pain that she felt before." said Ban who smile as he remember that Nana mother was happy with what she had, even though she was a single mother bring up a baby by herself she was happy.

"She had me!" said Nana while looking away wiping her tears. Ban nod his head and says,

"Yes she had you. When I look at her I knew someday I'll be able to smile just like her." The room suddenly became silence in remembrance of Nana mother.