Chapter Eighteen

“Hyung…” Kyungsoo paused, walking faster to catch up to his leader. “I talked to my uncle, and he said they’re leaving tomorrow at 11 o’clock.”

When Kyungsoo contacted his uncle that was one of the board members at Mr. Yoo’s company, he was more than happy to be able to help after knowing the situation.

“It’s time the company goes to its real owner.” said the wise old man, who did everything he could to find information about Hyunji and Joohyun’s whereabouts.

“Thanks.” Suho smiled to his member, thankful that they could get this much help.

“Oh! And he’s already talking to the other board members right now. They’re reviewing the legal papers that Hyunji’s parents left about who will run the company. It’ll all be okay.” D.O. firmly believed that everything would be fine.

Joonmyun nodded, patting Kyungsoo’s back as he left on his own. After talking to Jae-In about Mr. Yoo’s evil plans, it was time he set everything right. No one was going to take his family away from him again.

The talk with everyone all night had Joonmyun tired. He needed some fresh air so he could think more about their plan. Everything should be set, but it had to be perfect. Exploiting Mr. Yoo’s evil deeds and giving Hyunji back the company she deserved was going to be hard.

First, they would have to catch up at the airport, where all the media and fans would gather as an audience.

Second, the authorities would be there to catch Mr. Yoo and his goons.

Third, he would get Hyunji and Joohyun back.

But it wasn’t all that easy, and Suho knew that.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Mommy, those guys said it was time to go.” Joohyun walked into her mother’s room with a nervous look on her face.

Hyunji quickly walked to her daughter, cupping her small, adorable face, giving her small pecks on the face before bringing her in for a hug. “I’m so sorry.” she whispered so low, so her daughter wouldn’t hear.

“Are you all packed, baby?” she asked, trying to sound cheerful and strong for her daughter.

Joonhyun nodded, looking down, not meeting Hyunji’s eyes, alarming her mother.

“Hey, what’s wrong, sweetie?”

“I’ll miss daddy and the uncles.”

Those six words shattered Hyunji’s heart. It was all too unfair for Joohyun. After six long years, she only got to spend a whole day with her father. The tears that she had been concealing all morning broke free, once again bringing her daughter into her arms.

“Baby, if only there was another way. I’m so sorry for doing this to you. I’m a horrible mother. I’m sorry, Joohyun.” Hyunji kept going on.

Joohyun looked at her mother, following suit as her tears welled down. “It’s not your fault, mommy. It’s the scary Mr. Yoo’s fault. He kept talking yesterday about grandma and grandpa and how he was a genius for getting everything that they have worked so hard for. You’re the best mom in the whole world.”

Hyunji was so shocked at her daughter’s words. She was so mature for her age. Hyunji didn’t know how she deserved such a precious daughter. “It’s ‘cause I have the best daughter.” she replied, kissing her daughter’s forehead. “Let’s get this over with.” she said, smiling genuinely this time because she knew that she had this amazing little girl with her throughout it all.

“Flight 120ND will be boarding in a few moments….” the announcements kept going on, as the disguised members of Exo made it to their spots.

The members were all in pairs, along with Minah and Jae-In, who was more than happy to join the plan on getting their best friend back.

The growing fans waited outside the gate entrance, chanting members’ names and waiting for their oppas along with the papparazzis and news reporter, who had gotten an anonymous tip about exploiting one of Korea’s biggest company owner that involved the beloved idol group Exo.

“What the hell.” one of the goons muttered, getting out of the car first to escort the mother and daughter out.

He was pushed aside by many screaming fans who were hoping that the expensive car would belong to their oppas.

“Sir..” the secretary, Mr. Park, said through the phone. “we have a little situation.”

“How hard is it to get two people into a private jet?” Mr. Yoo practically screamed, while his frustration grew. “You idiots! I always have to everything if I want it done right.” he continued. “If you can manage to bring them to the boarding station, that would be lovely. I’ll be there shortly.”

“Yes, sir.” the glassed-man stuttered, before ordering the rest of the bodyguards to escort Hyunji and Joohyun to the private boarding station.

As the three guys went out, Mr. Park had ordered the men to clear a path before they would get out to follow.

“What’s going on?” Hyunji asked, holding Joohyun’s hand tightly.

Mr. Park took out his phone, typing quickly before handing Hyunji the phone.

I’ve been compromised. It said, as Hyunji looked up to a smiling secretary, confused.

Mr. Park took the phone again to type another message.

The board members are having a meeting about right now to put you as their new CEO. As of yesterday, I don’t work for Mr. Yoo anymore. I was just instructed to get you here safely, so you can take back what’s yours.

Of course, it was all because of your excellent friends. 

Good Luck.

A/N

Gosh, this is all just going to well, isn't it? Hehe, just kidding. Like I said before, the story will be coming into an end. There are about three or more chapters, depending on how long or short, it comes to and I just can't wait. Not that it's a bad thing. This strory will be the very first one that I would've finished and I can't wait to reach that goal of mine. I know Hidden is very much lacking in grammar and some plot, but I'm glad I wrote this story. It's like one of my babies. And I can't wait to have more babies! LOL

XOXO