🔸He Saves you🔸

A/N: AAAAAAAAAAND IMMA BACK!!! I apologize deeply for the long wait, never knew junior high could be that stressful *phew* anyways enjoy.

⚠WARNING⚠!!!: The Feels gets real, probably....

You couldn't take it all the names, the wounds, the insults are still lingering. The wounds did heal, but the words? They never did. And now I'm here at the top of the school's roof taking deep breaths thinking if i should turn back, No one was calling me so why should I?

~Flashback~

is it strange to love someone who hates you? Probably, his name is Mark still to this day i cannot solve the reason why he started throwing punches at me, mentally and physically.

It started of slow

          He started ignoring me

                                                                          but it got worse

"SLUT!"

                              "BITCH"                                             "HA!LOOSER!!"

 And worse

"Your not worth anyone's time."               

                                                        "You're disgusting it's no wonder no one like's you."

"Why don't you just die."

~End of Flashback~

"..."

'Maybe I should'

So here I am on the school roof counting all the good things I've experienced before this hell.

One..

My Family

Two....

My bestfriend, my only friend

Three...

My Smile

Four..

My laugh

Five...

Mark

And just like that, just one foot of the edge and it's all over, but, nothing, nothing came, not even the hard ground of the school had crushed my entire bones it was arms, big ones if i have to say. I froze in place for a second and started squirming demanding that i have my release,"LET ME GO!!!", The person didn't say anything but instead brought me to the ground to the point where i was sitting still squirming in the strangers tight grasp both  their hands ere placed on either side of my cheeks making me face them, those brown eyes, too familiar to be un-recognizable. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!? HUH?! WHY??" He was dangerously close to my face but i didn't say a word i was in shock i couldn't think straight until a few seconds later i snapped back into reality, i shoved his hands away from me and scurried away from him, leading me to nearly tripping myself after doing so but i was stopped when a tight grip pulled at my wrist, i struggled but i was too weak to even try so i started to break down and fall on my knees, He grabbed my face once more and repeated his question.

"Why would you do that??" He's voice laced with worry, not hatred like i would normally hear. I sniffled and shot him a glare, "Why would you care? you idiot." It seemed like he couldn't find the right answer to my question so he breathed out a sigh and his eyes started to water, slightly, he had the most sorrowful look I've ever seen from him, and he shook his head as if he did something wrong.

"I'm Sorry." Finally, the words that i've waited so long to come out of his mouth in years.

"I'm Sorry for being a total ass to you, I'm sorry for making you do this, i'm sorry for nearly causing your death, I'm Sorry for the way I treated you." He kept sniffling and throwing apologize at me but honestly i wasn't sure if i should even forgive or not, he was now on his knees begging for my forgiveness, he looked so vulnerable.

"But why?" I asked staring at the ground below me, as new streams of tears fell down my cheeks, "Because I love you," I froze, stunned by his answer.

'Love me?'

                                    'Psh, since when?" 

"I know I've been a jerk to you for so long, it was the only reason to be able to talk to you but my actions ended up this way, I was too blind to see this coming, I was foolish, selfish, I know very well you wouldn't forgive me, but I've excepted that," He looked deep into my eyes as if searching for a yes that I'd probably forgive him, "You're actions have caused severe wounds to me, physically and mentally," I say not making eye contact with him whatsoever 

"I know"

"And you're probably wondering i wouldn't forgive you after this whole scenario."

"Yes." He whispered out quietly but i was able to hear him, I paused for a few seconds, taking in a deep breath and exhaling afterwards,"Well.... Let's start over," those simple words that had left my mouth made mark shoot his head up facing me, his eyes filled with disbelieve, I gave him a small smile and grabbed his arm so he could stand. I shoved my hand right in front of him signifying for a handshake.

"Hi my name is (Y/N), what's yours?" I asked giving him a smile.

He sniffled but soon let out a low chuckle afterwards, He grabbed my hand and shook it firmly,"Hi (Y/N) I'm Mark, say.... Wanna hang out after this?" He asked giving me a sincere smile which i returned with a giggle.

"I'd love to"

A/N: AAAAAND ANOTHER CHAPTER COMPLETE Phew I'm exhausted, It's currently 1:24am and i gotta sleep cause i got a spelling bee contest tomorrow, Hope you guys enjoyed this imagine and I'll see you in the next chapter, buh-bye.

-Dee Dee-