🔸Numb🔸

A/N: AAAAAAAAAAAH IM BACK Y'ALL AND IM DED HOLY SHET!!

Numb...

That was all you could hear
That was all you could listen
That was all you could feel

A sharp clean blade at your palm, dangerous, yet so mesmerizing, you watched as it glistened under the bathroom light, the evident sounds of water dripping from the loose faucet in the sink.

Drip..

Drip..

There was no such thing as silence when darkness consumed you, there's only numb.

Riiing

Riiing

"Hi this is (Y/N) I'm not with my phone at the moment so please leave a message."

"Heeey, babe, I'm coming home in about 5 minutes call me when you get this ok? Love you sweetheart."

Beep

Five minutes? Heh, poor Markimoo doesn't know what to expect when he gets home. No tears were streaming down your beautiful fragile face, only sadness and pain, dark circles were evident under your eyes making you look like a deranged skinny panda, with your hair covering your face as if they were curtains to hide your broken soul.

One minute... Slice....

Two minutes.... Slice.... Slice

Three minutes..... Drag....

Four.... Drip..

40 seconds.... Drip

20.... Drip.... Drip

10..... "Oh no.."

You knew... We all knew... That was darkness had already consumed you... You'd feel nothing... Nothing at all... Just... Numb.

A car pulled up in front of the house a happy Mark whistling to a tune, completely oblivious to what has happened, what had stained his clean white bathroom tiles... So happy... So innocent... So care free... Not a worry in the world...

"Baby~ I'm home."

Sometimes... Silence is better than a noise

"Baby?"  Up the stairs he went.. Turn a corner, he sees a small hint of light underneath the bathroom door.

It's better to not have answers sometimes...

"Sweetheart, are you in there?" With one single push... Creeeeak.

"Ba- oh my God.."

You wanna know something? Some doors... Are meant to be closed... Forever...

Really short but I honestly enjoyed writting this, still I wouldn't exactly day that this was one of my best creation's but... I'm still proud.

-Deedee-