🔸I'll Die For You🔸

(A/N: Heyo its the Dadoubledeeds here and pardon my absence, I've been really busy with school lately but here is a story that might knock your socks of, maybe, anyways enjoy)

⚠WARNING⚠: this imagine contains, guns and use of suicide please exit this imagine if you are sensitive to these types of things, thank you :)

~~"~~ "~~" ~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~

Mark's POV

I felt dizzy

Weak

Tired

Like I couldn't move a single muscle in my whole entire body

I look around only seeing darkness engulf my vision, but what I did saw was a single lit light bulb showing a girl tied to a chair with chains around her, her face hidden by a curtain of hair and her head down low she looked lifeless then it hit me, the love of my life, my girlfriend.

(Y/N)..

"(Y-Y/N)," her head slowly went up I could see her face, her destroyed face, she had cuts and bruises all over her face, she still looked beautiful in my eyes.

"M-Mark," she croaked out "Help m-me."

I low chuckle was heard inside the Shadows within the walls. (Y/N)'s eyes seemed to widen I couldn't see who it was since they were right behind me.

"How cute, the little princess wants some help from her charming Prince."

The person went in front of me they hand a black mask over their head, they grabbed my chin with their gloved hands.

"Well it ain't gonna happen."

"LET US GO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, I was even shocked to know my voice wasn't broken then.

"I really wish I could do that Mark, but it's not easy."

"W-what do you mean?"

They walked towards me, I could tell they were giving my a devious smile behind that mask.

"Let's play a game," he said.

In terror I saw them drop a gun right in front of me, but instead of giving it to me they kicked it to (Y/N) I watched it slide against the cemented floor. (Y/N) saw it coming looking terrified at the sight of a gun right in front of her.

" Now (Y/N) I'm going to play a little game, it's actually a choosing game, pick up the gun and either you kill Mark or you kill yourself simple right?"

I looked up at (Y/N) tears swelling up in her eyes.

Please don't do this (Y/N)..

"Well?"

(Y/N) sighed in surrender the person unlocked the chains around her pushing her to the ground making her fall.

"(Y/N)!!"

"DON'T YOU DARE DO ANYTHING TO HER!!!"

"That wouldn't be necessary Fishbach, besides I'll just watch this happen, the love your life die right in front of your eyes oh how romantic." They sat on the chair where (Y/N) used to sit on.

"Go on sweetheart I don't have all day."

(Y/N)'s hands were trembling grabbing the gun and just held it on her hands, she stood up and looked at me with complete sorrow in her eyes.

"g-go ahead (Y/N) k-kill me, shoot me, END ME!! I don't care just know that I love you so much."
By now I was crying as well, (Y/N) lifted her arm instead of pointing the gun to me she pointed it right beside her head. My eyes widened scared and shocked.

"No no no (Y/N) DON'T DO IT PLEASE, (Y/N) PLEASE DON'T DO IT!!" I was basically squirming in my chair.

(I forgot to mention Mark is also tied up to a chair whoops my bad)

"M-Mark I-I just want to tell you I live you and t-that you're the best thing that h-has ever happened to me."

"(Y/N) please don't do this, don't do this please don't do this." I was sobbing, shaking my head over and over again repeating the same sentence.

"Mark just know... I'll always die for you."

"(Y/N) NO WAI-"

My sentence was cut of by a huge bang not from the gun but from a door.

"POLICE!! WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED!"

The police, oh thank the heavens

"Ma'am put the gun down," the police saw that (Y/N) was holding the gun and she soon lowered it down dropping it to the ground.

The person in the mask must've gone away, considering that the cops couldn't find him anywhere.

"Sir, there's no one else in the building except these two."

"Alright bring em outside."

The officers led (Y/N) outside, while the others helped me unlock the chains which were apparently creating bruises around me, it must've been from when I was squirming.

I ran outside seeing (Y/N) sitting in an ambulance with a blanket on.

"(Y/N)!!"

I ran towards her nearly tripping in the process. I hugged her tightly not tight enough so I wouldn't hurt her.

"(Y/N), I-I thought I lost you for a minute there." I rubbed her check with my thumb while our foreheads touched each other and I was sobbing again, just the thought of having your loved one get killed just to save you.

(Y/N) gave me a weak giggle and a tear slid down her cheek.

"Mark I would always do anything to protect you."

"Well I would do the same for you too,"

I leaned towards (Y/N) giving her a sweet loving kiss, we soon pulled away and I gave her a smirk receiving a confused look from (Y/N)

"What?"

"You know for a girl like you I wasn't expecting you to be so brave like that,"

(Y/N) giggled, I gave her one last peck on her cheek, forehead than lips.

"I love you so much (Y/N) (L/N), I don't want to ever loose you again."

"I love you too Mark Fishbach, I don't ever want to loose you either."

(A/N:IM REALLY SORRY IF THIS WAS BAD!!!)

-Dee Dee-