🔸I Can't do it🔸

(A/N:FINALLY POSTED ANOTHER IMAGINE AND DO NOT FEAR DEE DEE IS HERE.... AND STILL ALIVE AAAANYWAYS ENJOY THIS IMAGINE ALSO I MIGHT RE-WRITE ONE OF THE IMAGINES CAUSE LIL Ol ME THOUGHT MY WRITINGS WERE GOOD AT THAT TIME BUT I HAVE IMPROVED . THIS IMAGINE WAS INSPIRED BY AN ANIMATICI SAW A FEW MINUTES AGO. ENJOY )

He had a mission... And that was to assassinate you, but there was one problem though. You were and is his everything, Mark, a young teen around 17 years old had a terrible past, his mother, died from suicide, and his father a confused man not knowing where his next path will take him. But for you, you changed his life. To him he thought you were the only thing that's right about this broken world (Anyone know this reference?) you were just perfect to him, until one faithful night his love for you grew even stronger.

~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"

'You can do this, you can do this, you can do this."

Pacing around in his room Mark bit at the tip of his thumb thinking about his decision, Tonight was prom night the day he thought was perfect to end your life but yet he felt nervous, "MARK!! YOU'RE GIRL'S HERE!!!" Mark heard his father call from downstairs, snatching the gun that was just on top of his dresser and shoved it into his suit pocket and as well as the crosage he speed walked down the stairs and saw you. he couldn't help but awe, you looked gorgeous, a goddess even. You wore a (F/C) dress that was right below your knees, some light makeup which looked as if you didn't even tried it looked natural, and a pair of high heels that was once worn by your mother. Your eyes sparkled as you saw your prince charming descending down the stairs stopping mid-way as soon as he sees you, you give him a big smile which he  gladly returned he rushed towards you letting out a breath of amazement.

"W-Wow, y-You look absolutely gorgeous,"Mark says stuttering.

"Not too bad yourself Mark," you laughed out.

"Alright ,Alright  enough googly eyes let's get a photo huh?"

"Sounds good paps."

Marks dad took a few pictures till it was time for the both of you to leave. You had a blast you both danced, slow danced, hung out, well basically all those basic couple shiz. Until you decided to get some fresh air.

'This is it' Mark thought

You took a deep breathe exhaling slowly afterwards.

"Beautiful night isn't it?" You asked looking at the stars above the both of you.

"Not as beautiful as you."

Your back still facing him he took this as an opportunity, he raised the gun his pointer finger on the trigger, but he was taking forever, his hands shaking, and for some reason his eyes start to water as his lips before from an evil smirk to now, a sad frown.

"I want this to last forever," you say smiling still distracted by the stars.

"Y-yeah *sniffs* m-me to."

His finger pressing harder against the trigger until, he stops, lowers his hand, and sobs. Hearing the sobs you face your boyfriend on his knees, his hands covering his face as he continued to release his loud sobs.

"I Can't Do It, I Can't Do It, I Can't Do It," Mark continuously repeats.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, shh Mark baby what's wrong?"You questioned as you kneel down at the same level as him grabbing his wrists and lowering them down on his lap, and grabbed his face as you saw sadness filling his eyes, "I C-Can't h-hurt y-you," you were confused till you saw the gun a few inches away from you, you looked back to see him with an apologetic look.

"Oh Marky come here," You give him a comforting warm hug which he immediately returned your hands played with his hair as you continued to sway side to side, "(Y/N) *sniff y-you're t-too important t-to m-me *sniff I-I L-love y-you so m-much."

" I love you to Markimoo, i love you to, so so much."

A/N: I'm sorry it's short but hey I'm back, thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter, Buh -bye

-Dee Dee-