🔸 Mutant (Part 4) 🔸

A/N: OK so I decided to continue this chapter since it's been awhile and I have been having writers block for like more than a month I think I don't exactly know/ remember anyways enjoy

~Time Skip~

"WATCH IT (Y/N)!"

"Oops sorry Mark."

You and Mark were currently practicing together turns out you loved fighting crime it makes you feel cool and hard-core. The Professor said it would only take you a month to practice but you kept adding days even weeks you practiced everyday with Mark practicing from the early mornings to the late afternoons, you did study and learned some things yes but you were mostly focused on your skills. Over you months of being in this school with Mark you have grown feeling for that red head (Mark's hair is going to be red in this one cause you know fire).

"(Y/N) keep an eye on your target!" mystic yelled out.

"Yes ma'am."

Mystic or Raven was one of your training teachers like your brother Peter and Kurt. The professor on the other hand was there to look at your progress with Mark.

"Fishbach, keep those flames steady we don't want anything nor anyone getting burnt here!"

"Yes ma'am."

Mark was shooting Fireballs at the robot, making it fall backwards hardly destroying it.

You on the other hand was always distracted by Mark, you didn't even notice another colossal robot was falling in front of you.

"(Y/N)!!" You finally snapped out of your trance and looked at the falling robot quickly teleporting to another part of the room, you were panting and breathing heavily holding your chest feeling your heart beat go nuts.

Mark quickly ran over to you.

"(Y/N) are you OK? I'm so sorry I-I didn't see you there."

"I'm *pant* fine Mark *pant* thanks."

"Alright trainings over." Mystic said.

"(Y/N), a word please," the professor called out to you. Mark giving you a reassuring look rubbing a towel on the back of his neck.

"Yes?"

"You've been quite distracted in practice lately what's going on, you were never like this before."

You let out a frustrated sigh "I know sir I promise it won't happen again."

"I'm not talking about that (Y/N), I know there's something in your head that you're not telling me."

You let a sigh in defeat "Fine, I've been distracted because of Mark."

"Why, is he doing anything to you?"

"No it's, it's because I have a slight crush on him."

The professor didn't seem shock about your confession.

"aren't you surprised?"

"Oh no, not at all it was already obvious from the way your pupils would expand when you see your loved one."(True fact)

"*sigh* of course."

"Well you better tell him soon."

You started rubbing the back of your neck unsure. "I don't know maybe I shouldn't, who knows maybe he doesn't like me."

"Don't be so sure (Y/N), have you tried reading his mind yet?"

You let out a gasp and lightly punched his shoulder. Receiving a chuckle from the professor

"I'm not a creep you know."

"I know I was just kidding alright, try to have a little fun."

You rolled your eyes and soon had to go back to your dorm you said goodbye and went back to your dorm.

~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"

When you opened the door to your dorm you found your roommate shirtless with only a towel covering his bottom half, heat started to form on your cheeks luckily he didn't notice you coming in you purposely cleared your throat soon getting his attention. He turned to face you eyes wide, cheeks a crimson colour, and his hair seemed to catch on fire.

"(Y/N), u-uh I uh... I didn't see you come in."

"Um well I was just gonna go take a shower, I see you've already taken yours."

Mark finally realised he was naked right in front of you he mumbled a swear and quickly went to the closet and dashed back to the bathroom to get changed. You giggled, you walked to your bed and laid their for a minute.

What if he doesn't like me

What if he rejects me

What if he hates me

Does he love me back?

You finally had an idea.

Peter

Maybe he can help, he can be a love expert from time to time maybe he could give you some tips or advice, you patted yourself like you had made the most greatest idea ever.

Sorry I was a bit lazy to write the ending correctly that's why it sucked anyways hope you guys enjoyed this, and I'll see you dudes in the next chapter, buh - bye.

-Dee Dee-