🔸My hero🔸[EDITED]

A/N: I'm back and I'M ALIVE, I'm so very very sorry for not posting an imagine and guess what it's April YAAAAAAAAAY i was about to make an April fools related imagine but I'll make it after this so sit back relax and enjoy this imagine.

☡WARNING☡: there will be sacrifices made in this imagine and the use of guns as well.

Mark's POV

I should've taken it

I should've protected her

I should've pushed her away..

~Earlier~

Me and (Y/N) decided that we should have a walk around the neighborhood, it was a nice sunny afternoon here in LA and since it's been awhile since i had some time with my girlfriend.

"BABE YOU READY?!"

I called out to her, hearing faint shuffling in our shared room.

"JUST A SEC!! I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND MY PHONE."

I breathed out a sigh and looked down to see her phone, screen up placed on our black wooden coffee table.

"YOU LEFT IT ON THE COFFEE TABLE."

(Y/N) rushed downstairs, letting out a sigh of relief quickly grabbing her phone and skipped towards me.

"THANK YOU!"

I flinch slightly as I covered my ears instantly with the sudden outburst (Y/N) was giving of.

"Jesus Christ, why are you still shouting?"

"I AM? OH SORRY!" She let's out a giggle and gave me a small peck on the cheek, she was decently short(Sorry to the people out there who are taller than Mark, I just wanted to make this cuter before the whole gruesome part). I gave (Y/N) a kiss on her forehead and wrapped my arms around her waist and headed outside.

After just walking for a few minutes a suspicious looking fella pops out of a corner and it seems he's been following us, we walk for another block until a felt I tight grip on my forearm, I saw (Y/N) giving me a concern look as she whispers,"what is he doing?" She asked confusion and slight fear lingering in her beautiful (e/c) orbs. I shook my head not knowing what he wanted until a small click seemed to have caught our attention and made us nearly freeze in our spot.

"M-mark?" She moves closer, "Just keep moving sweetheart, don't look back," holding my arms even tighter as we started to speed walk, no matter how many turns we did how many short cuts we took he was always there. A few minutes going through alleyways, after shortcuts, after turns I cautiously took a quick glance behind me to see if that mysterious man was still there, I was about to relax when all of a sudden (Y/N) seemed to have stopped dead in her tracks. I first looked at (Y/N) seeing her eyes wide with fear and her body started to tremble. Her legs even looked like they were about to give up on her. I faced towards the thing that seemed to have caused (Y/N)'s strange behavior, and that's when I saw it.... The man, the same man who was following us these past few minutes but the object in his hands scared us the most.

A gun...

Frozen in shock we didn't say a word until the man finally decided to cut the awkward silence that was drfiting through the air.

"Alright you two let's have some fun shall we?" He questioned still having the gun in his grasps pointing the weapon at us. We didn't respond to his question resulting in him shooting a warning shot into the air making us flinch, as instict I instantly got in front of (Y/N) to protect her. "Lemme ask you again do you wanna do this the easy way or the hard way huh?" The man says gritting his teeth, clearly evident that he was loosing his patients at this point, another click was heard from the gun as he placed his pointer finger over the trigger, sweat was already forming on y forehead the man had a disturbing smirk over his face as he looked at me and (Y/N).