🔸Proposal in a wedding🔸

A/N: I actually saw this on Instagram in instantly gave me an idea to make an imagine, hope you guys enjoy.

Mark's POV

This is it

Today's the day i ask the love of my life to be my bride.

Today was (YBF/N){your best friends name} wedding lucky for me (YBF/N) planned this proposal with me, we went on and on about the plans some we agreed on some we didn't until finally we decided to choose one simple one.

I grabbed the ring that was currently on the coffee table, and took a deep breath.

'you can do this' I thought to myself.

"(Y/N)? Are you ready to go?!"

"Coming!!

(Y/N) came walking down the stairs with her dress on, you know like those types of scenes in movies when a guy asks a beautiful girl to go to prom yeah those types of scenario,
(Y/N) had an adorable smile on her face.

"You look stunning." I say commenting on her beauty making her blush and giggle, i gave her a kiss on her cheek and we headed out.

~Time skip to wedding~

It was time for the bride to walk the halls i looked at (YBF/N) and i could just imagine (Y/N) in a beautiful white dress like that, i was both nervous and excited.

After the ceremony it was time for the bride to toss her bouquet. It's time.

(YBF/N) started swinging the bouquet over her head instead of throwing it she turned around and handed it to (Y/N), she had a huge grin on her face and (YBF/N) grabbed her shoulders and turned her around facing me hearing everyone cheer in the background . She looked confused but happy to see me until i knelt down on one knee and her hand clasped her agape mouth.

"(Y/N)... From the moment i saw you and from the moment we had our first date, i knew that something special would come to us, you've been  a great supporter, a best friend and of course a girlfriend."

I grabbed the ring from my back pocket and everyone started cheering while (Y/N) sobbed happily.

"(Y/N) (M/N) (L/N), would you have the honour of making me the happiest man alive and changing your last name into Mrs. Fishbach."

I opened the box and finally asked her.

"Will you marry me?"

Without saying a word she lunged into my arms and gave me kisses all over my face. I slipped on her ring and i gave her a passionate kiss, hearing people cheering, clapping even crying. (YBF/N) gave me a thumbs up and i gave her a thumbs up in return.

A/N:HEEEEEEEEEEEELP IM SICK I'VE BEEN ABSENT FROM SCHOOL FOR THREE DAYS NOW AAAAAAAAH HEEEEELP!!!!

-RAGING DEE DEE-