🔸Mutant (Part 1)🔸

A/N: kinda got this from X-men it's such a great movie so I decided hey why not make an imagine based on that film, well here it is enjoy.

Your POV

Living in a place where you're not like the others feels like a prison, you are surrounded by normal people and when those people see you they would think your a creep or a weirdo. Although that all changed when someone, someone special made all the negative energy disappear that is where my story begins.

My name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I am no human.

I am a mutant.

~Story begins~

"Professor we need more people like me in this place, isn't there too little?" I asked Professor X-avier

"(Y/N), this place isn't a home for mutants like us its a place where students like yourself learn things, after you've past them all you would have a normal life out doors having a job maybe."

Me and the professor were walking along the school garden, we come here often not just to argue of course but to talk.

"How about a super hero?" I asked tapping my chin in curiosity.

"Well, you're too young to be one and besides you haven't been able to control your powers lately."

I sigh in frustration.

"I know you just want to fit in here more but your powers are both a blessing and a curse," professor X-avier patted my shoulder, while my head was down facing my shoes.

"If you do want to be a super hero ask one of the members of the X-men maybe they can help."

"Ugh forget it, I'm going to the library,"

"DON'T FORGET YOUR LIBRARY CARD!" shouted the professor.

I took the card out of my pocket and raised it atop of my head showing the professor that I have it. He chuckled.

"*sigh* (Y/N), always the girl finding a way to try new adventures."

I went inside the library greeting teachers and fellow students on the way there, this school is not only known for its high status but also known for its mutants, but there are only about 6 to 8 people who are mutants not including the X-men of course, all of the members are my heroes they saved countless of lives, cities and many more.

*sigh* I wish I was like them

I looked around the shelves looking for a good book that I could probably read. So far I have read a couple of books borrowing at least 5 every single day reading and reading, hey don't judge me ok I'm a book worm.

I also forgot to mention my powers woops my bad, well I have the power to control anything using my mind but in other words I have telekinesis, but it's not as powerful as Professor X-avier's of course, I also have the power of flight, shape shifting and teleportation. All I have mastered... A bit but hey I'm practicing.

When I was reaching for a book someone grabbed it before me.

"Huh?"

I turned in both directions seeing no one but not until I faced back to the shelf I saw quick sliver. I jumped in surprise.

"Heeeeeey, sis lookin for this," He swayed the book in front of my face.

Oh yeah and if I haven't mentioned this is my big brother as well.

"Give it back Peter, " I say jumping to get the book, and yes I'm shorter than my Bro but hey his the big Bro in my family.

"And whyyyy should I give this too you?" he asked in an silly tone cupping his ear and moving it closer to my mouth.

I growled in anger.

"Cause I want to read it," I say quietly Cause the fact that we're in a library.

"Geez, what is up with you and books?"

"Geez what is up with you and girls? " I said mocking his tone giving him a smirk at the end.

"Fine here go ahead I have to practice anyway," he dropped the book into my arms and dashed to the training room.

"WAIT AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO TRAIN BEFORE?!" I yelled.

"YES!"

A/N: part two is coming up and I'm really sorry Mark isn't part of this part yet I'll make sure his going to take part in the second one, see you guys in the next chapter, bye.

-Dee dee-