🔸 True Colors🔸

A/N: Ola it's me Dee dee and i actually realized that i keep giving you guys sad imgaines i think the only reason why is because i'm good at making them? I don't even know man anyways enjoy.

Your POV

you were having a bad day at school kids would bully you, your grades were dropping your depression getting worse every single day although you didn't do self harm you mostly had anxiety, but there was always a hero to help you with these situations your bestfriend, not to mention your only friend, Mark.

He was an absolute sweetheart not only to you but other students as well you gotta admit you had the tiniest crush on him, honestly Mark was a girls dream black slick hair, gorgeous brown eyes that you could easily get lost in, beautiful heart warming smile that will make your stomach ache, in a good way of course, a fit body, and his amazing attitude towards other students. Mark was basically one of the popular kids although he was bullied sometimes considering the fact that you were bestfriends with him, you felt pity for him so you decided to grow distant.

~Time Skip~

Days have passed since you've last spoken to Mark you were indeed heartbroken and you still had a major crush on him, Mark seemed to notice your odd behavior so he decided to give you a little concert.

You walked outside of school sitting beside a tree you and Mark used to hang out, you sobbed knowing that you might've ruined a perfect friendship between you and Mark. Then out of the blue you heard a string of a guitar being plucked making a wonderful melody as the person kept playing, in curiosity you quickly shot your head up with a shocked expression on your face.

Right in front of you was your bestfriend Mark Edward Fishbach playing a guitar and looking into your eyes deeply you stared back feeling something hidden behind those gorgeous eyes. He then started singing making you nearly burst out into tears but you managed and listened to his beautiful voice.

Mark: 'You with the sad eyes
Don't be discouraged, oh I realize
It's hard to take courage
In a world full of people
You can lose sight of it all
The darkness inside you
Can make you feel so small '

He continued to sing as he looked deeply into your eyes your faces inches away from each other.

Mark: Show me a smile then
Don't be unhappy
Can't remember when

Together: I last saw you laughing

Mark seemed to smile lightly as you started singing with him.

Mark: This world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you
Can bear

Together: Just, call me up
'Cause I will always be there

Mark: And I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why 'I love you'

your eyes widened and you seemed to smile for the first time in days knowing that your one crush loves you, a tear seemed to trickle down you cheek but Mark soon swiped it away.

You: So don't be afraid

You started singing along Mark gave you a huge grin.

Together: to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful

Mark:I see your true colors
Shining through (You: true colors)
I see your true colors

Together: And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show

Mark: Your true colors

You: True colors are beautiful

Mark: Like a rainbow

You: Oooooh oooooh oooh like a rainbow

As you two finished your song Mark cupped your face and rubbed your cheeks with his thumb stroking it, you seemed to have melted in his touch leaning in his hand and closing your eyes you breathed out a sigh of relief.

You opened your eyes seeing a happy Mark, you looked at him in confusion and he was now inches away from your face.

"And now i can finally see your true colors," Mark then leaned closer, closer, and closer and soon your lips touched you were surprised at first but soon relaxed, his lips felt so soft and plump and it tasted sweeter than you imagined, you pulled away for air and your foreheads touching.

" I love you (Y/N)"

" I love you too Mark"

"Like a rainbow."

A/N: HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED I'm supper exhausted right now its 23:23 in my country and i can't sleep so i decided why not make an imagine, anyways I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Buh-Bye.

-Dee Dee-