🔸Frozen Lake🔸

"Mark come on, let's go!"

"Ok ok, hold on a second there, I gotta find my coat first."

"Nnnnngh there's no tiiime."

Mark gave you a ' are you for real ' look and raised an eyebrow.

"Excuse you missy, but this snow ain't gonna last for just a few minutes.

the two of you were planning on skating in a nearby lake, you can to visit Cincinnati to celebrate the holidays with Marks family and of course like Mark himself they were all so nice especially Mrs. Fishbach who immediately asked you if she'd receive any grand kids from the two of you. But sadly you weren't expecting any at the moment. But maybe some day...

When Mark finally found his coat he proceeded to wear a beanie and a scarf that was hanging on a coat hanger in front if the front door. Your eyes glistened in delight as you saw the snow falling gracefully on the already snow covered front lawn.

"IT'S SNOWING!!"

You screamed throwing a pile of snow over your head. Mark couldn't help but smile at your enthusiasm, you were so chirpy and cheerful it seems that Mark has never seen you frown before. He knew that you were very fond of snow ever since you were 4 years old, and honestly he thought you were adorable

~Time Skip~

You were now hand in hand skating through the ice  covered lake you were both so engrossed in your "little moment" that you didn't even realize the ice cracking below you . Mark was sitting on a bench nearby watching you skate gracefully until..

CRACK

The ice was cracking

"M-Mark," you were trembling, frozen you couldn't move.

He looked up and saw the terror in your eyes he was confused at first but as soon as he looked down he started to panic.

"(Y/N) don't move, just stay where you are."

You froze not bearing to take another step, you listened as the ice was cracking below you barely audible.

"(Y/N) listen to me and only me, walk slowly to me and don't look down."

You nodded your head in response taking slow steps one foot at a time, you were almost there but all you heard was a loud splash and the yells of Mark calling your name.

"(Y/N)!!!"

You were now sinking deep down into the dark cold abyss you could barely move, you couldn't swim you were to shocked with fear. You opened your eyes seeing a blurt figure in front of you, you felt something tug on your waist pulling you back up.

You finally felt the warm sunny air on your face like a warm hug, your eyes were still closed shut but you could at least hear.

"(Y/N), (Y/N) wake up, come on love, get up." Mark held your limp body shaking you by your shoulders.

Your eyes finally fluttered opened seeing Marks face hovering above yours. You started to cough and grunt at the intense pain you have in your head.

"Oh my God, (Y/N) I thought I lost you," Mark said pulling you into a tight hug, not too tight though but it was also warm.

"Well thanks for saving me," You said your voice croaking.

"I would do anything to save you."

Mark then pulled you into a deep kiss that sent a warm feeling all over your body. You both went home taking a warm shower and a cup of hot chocolate.

A/N:I'm sorry if this imagine was short I was doing it in a hurry cause I had to practice for a competition tomorrow hope you guys enjoyed it and I'll see you guys in the next chapter, bye

-Dee dee-