🔸Just White..🔸

(A/N: this will be a long chapter, cause i wanna make it up to you guys for not updating for soooo long, hope you enjoy)

(Y/N)

Your name is (Y/N)

You were born with an illness that has bothered you for years, an illness which only allows you to see white.

You sighed in frustration trying to do your homework your mother was right beside you helping you, you could feelbyour mothers hand over yours while you were holding a pencil.

"Just a few more questions honey," your mother said.

You always though that going into a school where people would laugh and bully you everyday wasn't a good choice, your mother never knew about your problem seeing that you were surprisingly getting good grades. You wanted to go somewhere where peolle would understand you or maybe be like you only able to see the world in white.

Your mother read the next few questions out loud and you simply answered them.

"There, all done see that wasn't so bad."

"I guess," you said quietly, you were also known to be very shy around people. You were the anti-social type of person.

"Alright, lets head to bed ok," your mother said rubbing your back, you nodded in response you stood up from your study chair your mom holding your forearm and back leading you to bed. She tucked you in bed kissing your forehead before leaving.

"Goodnight (Y/N), sweet dreams."

"You too mom."

You stared at the ceiling your mom once told you that the ceiling was field with glow in the dark stars oh how you wish you could see them, you closed your eyes and soon fell into a deep sleep

~Time Skip~

Your alarm went off signalimg for you to wake up. You groaned in annoyance trying to find the snooze button resulting to your alarm clock falling of you quitely cursed trying to find it, you soon found it setting it back to its original spot. You sighed.

"Great another day with school," you muttered out.

You grabbed your cane that was right beside your bed and went to the kitchen being greeted by the smell of bacon, eggs and... french toast.

"Good morning sweetheart," your mom greeted.

"Morning."

You sat down on your dining table your mom placing your food kissing the side of your head. After you finished you got ready for school.

~Time Skip to when you arrived at school~(A/N: sorry I'm being a lazy author right now)

As soon as you entered you could hear students chattering along the long, crowded hall way, your head down, cane in hand and your special glasses trying to find your locker that was lost in the crowd. It took you a few tries to get to the right one.

You opened it but was startled when you heard the metal door shut in front of you following by evil giggles.

'Great if it isn't my school enemy Lilly'

You weren't sure why she hated you its really unlikely that a person just picks someone to bully out of the blue.

"Oh, I'm sorry my hand must've slipped," you could hear Lillys gang of friends snicker in the background feeling absolutley powerless.

"Hey bitch look at me when I'm talking to you!" Lilly spat at you you only shivered at her intense temper. You felt your glasses being pulled of

"Hey give those back!" You said angrily you tried getting it only to miss and fail over and over again. Lilly pushed you to the ground throwing the glasses and stomping on them you cringed at the sound. Lilly and her friends laughed and soon left you to cry on the cold floor.