🔸Anxiety (Part 1)🔸

Your Pov

Anxiety..

a simple word with seven letters and is also the worst thing that has ever happened in my life, I've been having these attacks ever since junior highschool it feels awful. The feeling of wanting to give up on life thinking about depressing stuff, the urge of crying and sobbing , and the feeling of not being able to breath properly it feels like someone was chocking on your neck taking away all the life you had left. But now that all changed thanks to him...

Mark was currently hanging out with friends so far no attacks which was great, but well i spoke to soon... Time has passed and Mark hasn't been home yet I'm a type of person who doesn't exactly get patient, my mind started to race with so much thoughts that i thought was stupid.

Will he leave me? Am i not good enough for him? I'm just a stupid bitch? I'm not worth Mark's time..

Then it happened i was sweating like crazy, my breathing started to become really unstable, and tears were already streaming down my now red cheeks i needed help so i took all my strength to grab my phone and dial Mark's number he didn't answer in a few rings which got me a bit worried and it immediately went to voicemail.

Hey there it's Mark,please leave a message!!

I couldn't take it the attack was building up, my head was starting to get really dizzy and my vision started to get more fuzzy with only a tiny bit of hope i called his friend Ethan.

"Hello?"

oh thank god he answered.

"E-Ethan T-This is (Y/N) i-is M-M-Mark there?" i asked my voice was already raspy and unclear.

" Yes he's here, is something wrong (Y/N) you don't sound good?"

"Ethan j-just please g-give him y-your phone," my breathing hitched for a second, i wanted to pass out really badly but i can't

~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"~~"

Mark's POV

Me and the boys were hanging out in the arcade, i was hanging out with the crew Bob, Wade, Ethan, Tyler , Jack and Felix we were having loads of fun although i would always think about (Y/N) once in awhile I'm starting to think that it was a bad idea leaving her although she did insisted me to come hang out. We headed to a game which looked pretty fun, Ethan couldn't join cause he had to pick up his phone. he soon answered it having a worried expression on his face he turned to look at me his face filled with worry he walked towards me handing me his phone.

"It's (Y/N)."

Oh shit no.

i grabbed Ethan's phone putting it against my ear, i could hear (Y/N)'s heavy breathing.

No no no no no

"(Y/N), babe? can you hear me?" i asked concern and worried filled me

"Y-Yeah," she croaked out.

"(Y/N) listen to me and only me ok we're gonna get through this together you're not alone who says that your alone," i could only hear her crying loudly i wanted to be there to hold her and tell her everything was ok, but i was currently here hanging out with friends hearing my girlfriend, my world suffer on the phone. She started panting heavily loosing her breath it started to worry me.

"(Y/N) I'm on my way ok sweetheart I'm on my way." the last thing i heard from the other line was a huge thud.

Oh no.

"(Y/N)?!(Y/N)?! are you there!?!? Oh shit hang out (Y/N) I'm coming."

I excused myself telling my friends i had to go they didn't exactly know why but Ethan did. I jumped into the car driving as fast as i could back home.

Please be Ok...

A/N: Cliffhanger:) hope you guys enjoyed this imagine gonna update part two soon so yeah see you later