¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

scott

"I wouldn't touch that." Argent said when Nathan grabbed a stun gun.

"What's all this for?" Nathan asked.

"Your protection." Argent hissed.

I closed the metal door and walked towards Liam, Mason, and Corey.

"Hey, we're missing three, plus Gwen." Liam said, looking down at the list.

"They're all lacrosse players." I said, reading the names.

"They were at the party, so they know what's coming." Corey said.

"People see what they want to see." Argent crossed his arms.

"Guys, we're running out of time." Mason said.

"Scott, we have to get them." Liam told me.

"I'll go. The rest of you stay here." I said.

"We couldn't fight off one Ghost Rider. Who knows how many are gonna be there tonight? We're going with you." Liam told me.

"You're marked." I told him.

"So am I." Mason said.

"Yeah, me too, but at least I can see them coming." Corey said.

I sighed, licking my lips and looking at Chris, who nodded.

"Alright. But if you see them coming... Run."

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

rosie

Lydia and I were at Sheriff Stilinski's house. And for some reason, the place gave me some kind of chills. We were trying to find something, anything that could lead us to Stiles. I had my eyes locked on some photos on the walls, all of them was Sheriff and his wife, Claudia.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

Lydia and I turned around and I smiled. "No. But thank you, Ms. Stilinski."

"Well, good luck. I'll leave you to it." She said with a smile, walking back to the kitchen.

I frowned. I don't know why but there's something about her that just... bothers me. Lydia was focused on some stuff next to the couch and I looked at the hallways, where I saw the old lady the last time I was here. I made my way towards the hallways again, turning to the side and meeting with two doors. One from Sheriff's room and one for the bathroom. As I passed by the small table in front of the wall, I frowned, listening to something. I looked at the wallpaper, and I noticed that it was a little ripped. I was about to touch the line when someone appeared next to me.

 I was about to touch the line when someone appeared next to me

It was a guy. He had a messy hair and he was small.

"You didn't see it, did you?" He asked me.