[17]

Song of the chapter: What makes you beautiful by One Direction.

...

Ava's cheeks were hurting, but she couldn't stop smiling. Toki was looking at her with an amused smile.

"Should I be freaked out?" He asked.

"If you want." She shrugged, still smiling.

"Well-"

"I just can't believe it! I'm finally planning my wedding! My own wedding!" She squealed.

"Calm down love. I don't want the dressmaker to think you're insane or something." He joked and she punched him lightly on his arm.

"Shut it. I'm so happy we're doing this together." She beamed at him and he was tempted to break the news about what was going on with his father to her but he didn't want that smile to get wiped off her face.

She looked so happy, and he didn't want to change her look for anything.

He didn't know what possessed him to tell her that they could start planning the wedding. In a few days, his dad would ask him his answer, and if he says no, then they're gone.

Cut off.

Disconnected.

Broke.

He won't even be able to fly back to America with her to start another life  because he won't have a dime, and she won't have enough for both of them probably.

Then she'll be furious at him for lying to her.

Then she'll leave him.

He shook his head absent-mindedly; Ava wasn't like that. She loved him, and she won't mind if they were not as rich as before.

"Toki-"

"Babe? Are you here?"

His head snapped up to Ava, a worried look on her face. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. I just spaced out. So, where are the ankara's you want us to pick from?" Toki asked professionally, keeping his thoughts away for later.

"Ankara?" Ava asked with a raised eyebrow.

"That's what they call the fabrics. It's called Ankara. So you'll pick whatever design you like." He explained.

"What about what you like? I've never picked out an Ankara before. What if no on else likes it? What if it sucks and you can't tell me because you don't want to hurt my feelings and then we'll wear it to the wedding and everyone else is going to hate it and I'll be oblivious to the stares and then, when I'm walking down the aisle, you'll be secretly hating me for picking out something so horrible and hungry."  She ranted out, already under pressure.

"Calm down babe. First, I can never hate you. Whether you're wearing a beautiful white dress or you're dressed in a sack , I'll still think you're the most beautiful bride i'll ever see." He winked and she blushed.

"You always know what to say." She grinned and he leaned in, pecking her on the lips.

"Well obviously. How else did I get you to fall in love with me?" He joked with a cocky smirk.

"Your money?" She joked back and he froze. She noticed his tense expression and was about to ask him if he was okay.

Toki always responded well to a joke.

"Love, you know I don't care about material things like that. I don't care if we're living in a mansion or, what do you call it, self contain?" She said and he gave her a lazy grin.