"🎉Part 20🎉"

HI EVERYONE! this is the end of the story! I'm going to write another story called "my sisters boyfriend" soon so follow to get notified. Your probably like "nah, that story is gonna be lame and boring" but it's not because I've already planned it out and wrote it on paper and I'm liking it so far tbh. But yea, check out my other story called "Shawn Mendes made me his sex slave?!?!" It's getting lots of votes and views so go check it out. And if you are wondering why I stopped this story so soon, it's because I've already had the baby and it's now getting a tiny bit boring. But I hope you like this story! If you didn't I'm sorry, I tried my best :} please vote, share, comment, follow, and everything else! I really appreciate it so much and i hope you add this to your reading list because I LOVE getting notifications from people adding my stories to their reading list. So yea, here are the people that followed me (I always do this at the end of my stories)

aiks06

NadiaRuiz1

Kahlea16

TrenaryTejral

magcon_fansince2013

Y'all should really add them and check out their stories, because they are really good (no lie). I love to read all of them and vote on every single one. I follow all of them back so if you want a follow just press a simple button to follow me and I'll follow you back, it's simple as that. And I have proof that I follow them back too

 And I have proof that I follow them back too

See. I love following everyone back :) if you are reading this and have followed me, thank you so much it really helps. I love you all so much and I hope you have a wonderful day/night.
    ~Lexi