"Part 11"

•4 months later•

"I was already 18 weeks (4 months) and was going to get my last ultrasound to see if it was a girl or boy. Wyatt of course came along too." "hey baby" he said getting in the car and giving me a kiss. Amber sat in the backseat. "Hey". I said.
"We drove down the road and amber asked, "you thought of any names for your baby yet?".
"Yea, Wyatt and me thought of a few"

Girl names: Ariana, Mackenzie, Sarah, Laci, and Chloe

Boy names: Noah, Jacob, Ryan, Logan, and Austin

"Those those are nice names" Amber said as I told her. "Yep, I said."
"We got to the hospital area to do my last ultrasound, Wyatt gave me the last kiss before I laid down. The nurse moved the thing around on my stomach, there was a little baby in there. A little while later we found out the little baby in there, was a girl <3."
"I started to cry, she was so cute. Wyatt gave me a hug, "she's beautiful babe" he said and kissed me on the forehead. "We're totally going baby shopping after this!" Amber said excited. We all laughed."
"We got back to the car, Wyatt and me already bought a apartment, and have a nursery. We decided to go shopping for the baby bc we still didn't have anything yet and we just found out the gender."
"We went to target and looked around. We spent 3 hours looking and getting stuff, we bought a crib, cute outfits and pj's, diapers, a car seat, toys, blankets, towels, and every kind of baby thing you can think of."
"The cashier lady looked at us weird bc she saw my baby bump and all the stuff we bought, she didn't say anything though."
"Wyatt and me dropped Amber off at the college and went to our apartment, it was like 10 minutes away."
"We got there and Wyatt and me carried the stuff in, he carried the heavy stuff and I carried the light since I was pregnant."
"It was 12:00 when we got in, so we sat the stuff down and went to take a shower. "Babe your so beautiful" he said kissing me. "Nahh, I ain't beautiful". "Yes you are babe, and this baby is gonna be beautiful too" he said. We washed and got out after that."
"We put our pj's on, brushed our teeth, did our hair, and I washed my makeup off."
"We cuddled up together and watched TV for about 30 minutes or so and went to sleep."

8:49 am

"I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon this morning. I rolled out of bed and went straight to the kitchen where Wyatt was cooking. "Good morning sleepyhead" he said putting the bacon in the pan. "Morning". I said and went to the fridge and took out the orange juice. "You look beautiful as always this morning" he told me flipping over the bacon and scrabbling the eggs. I rolled my eyes and smiled while I sipped my juice.
"We sat at the table and ate, I was starving. "I'm gonna start on the baby's nursery after I eat, wanna help?" Wyatt asked. "Sure".
"We got done eating, and got the stuff we got yesterday and sat it in the nursery. The nursery was a decent size, we had it painted light pink. Wyatt took the parts of the crib out the box and I helped put it together. We put it in the middle of the room. Then we put up a pretty pink curtain up at the window. After we got the crib set up and put a mattress in it, we put up a little mobile above the crib. Next we put the closet up and hung all of the clothes we got for the baby in it. After that we sat a rocking chair up in the corner so we can rock the baby to sleep. How the nursery looks is the picture at the top."
"We finished the nursery a hour later and we were sweating. "I need to sit down" I told Wyatt. "Ok babe, want me to bring you something to drink?" He asked. "Um sure, bring me my water off the counter in the kitchen please". He brought me my water and I sipped on it. Wyatt sat down beside me and we watched tv, what a fun morning.