"Part 16"

•2 months later•

"It's already been 2 months and Ariana has gotten a bit bigger. She's still using her bassinet to sleep in, but we moved it into Wyatt and my bedroom. So now she sleeps at my side of the bed. It's currently 2:14pm and Wyatt's working and don't get off until 7:00pm."
"Ariana had just woke up and I changed her diaper and fed her. She's so cute, I laid her on my bed beside me while I got on my phone. Amber was coming over today to see Ariana."
"Ariana soon fell asleep and she had a toy in her hand, how cute <3. After 30 minutes of being on my phone, I got a call, it was my mom..how could she call me if I set her on "do not disturb"? I didn't know whether to answer it on not. I ended up up answering it..

Aaliyah- what the fuck do you want?

Mom- honey! Omg how is everything

Aaliyah- like you'd care, you don't want me remember, you said I was a "slut"

Mom- I'm so sorry, please forgive me sweetie

Aaliyah- no and don't call me that

Mom- please, I love you I'm really sorry

Aaliyah- no, I don't love you, and I don't want you in my life, leave me the fuck alone

Mom- honey..please, I'd help you raise your baby

Aaliyah- I already have someone to help me with that and I don't want you in my life

Mom- honey..

Aaliyah- how many times I gotta say no for you to understand, I DON'T WANT YOU IN MY LIFE

"I hung up after that. Why would she want me back after what all she said. She called me a slut and she said she didn't want me anymore. I'm so confused right now."
"I soon heard my doorbell, it must be Amber. I picked Ariana up trying not to wake her up and sat her in her bassinet."
"I went out of the bedroom and went to the door  and opened it, Amber was here! :)"

Sorry for the short chapter I'm really sleepy right now, so how do you like the story so far? If you liked it, vote and comment :) and of course follow for a follow back :P
                                            ~Lexi