"Part 13"

"2 months passed and I was out the hospital feeling better. I was 9 months pregnant and my belly was so huge. "Hey baby" Wyatt said handing me a cup of tea entering the living room. "Hey baby" I said kissing him."
"He bent down to my belly and kissed it, "you are gonna have great parents" he told the baby. I sipped on my tea. I wonder what Amber was doing."

Amber's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
I was at Layla's dorm with her and we were going to do a surprise baby shower for Aaliyah later on. "This is gonna be so fun!" Layla said putting presents in gift bags. "Ikr" I said."
"We sent out invitations a few weeks ago so everyone knows. We were going to do it at a place here at the college. "Imma go pick up the cake and other food" Layla told me sliding on her shoes. "Ok, I'll stay here and finish getting things ready"
"Hours past and it was already 4:00, the baby shower is at 5:00. Layla wasn't back yet so I went and got a shower to get ready."
"I put on a cute off the shoulder black shirt with white skinny jeans, for the shoes I put on a pair of black adidas."
"I brushed my hair, dried it, and curled it. Then I brushed my teeth, put on makeup, and went out the bathroom."
"Layla was already back when I came out the bathroom, there were a lot of gifts in bags all over the bed. "We gotta hurry up and take these downstairs, it's already 4:30." Layla said picking up as many bags as she could. "Is everything else set up?" I asked. "Yea, the presents from everyone else is on the tables downstairs, people should be arriving soon" she said."
"We ran downstairs to the place we were doing the baby shower and put the stuff on the table. People were arriving. There were balloons and food everywhere."

Back at Wyatt and my apartment
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I was already ready, Wyatt told me we were going to see Amber and Layla. "Babe, hurry up we supposed to be there at 5:00. Wyatt said rushing me. "Why do we have to be there at 5??". "Because, umm, they have to go to the store to umm, get stuff and won't be back until late tonight" he said thinking of what to say. I rolled my eyes, "ok"
"We got to the college at 4:55 and rushed inside. "Wtf, why are we rushing to get there?" I said slowing down. "Just cmon" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me. "This isn't the way to the dorms". I said as he opened a room door."
"Everyone jumped out and yelled "surprise!" As we walked in. Wyatt gave me a kiss on my forehead, "we planned a surprise baby shower for you babe". I didn't know what to say, I just grinned. People came up to me and gave me a hug. There were gifts on the table and everything. "Surprise!" Amber and Layla said as they gave me a hug. "Y'all didn't have to do this for me" I said about to cry. "Who wouldn't? You are my best friend" Amber said."
"30 minutes past of everyone talking and hugging, then it was time to eat. Wyatt and me walked up to the cake and looked at it, it was so beautiful."
"Everyone got their food and sat down to eat, it was so good. "Who cooked this" I asked. "Amber and me" Layla said. After we ate and got dessert, it was time for the fun activities, the best part about baby showers."
"The first activity was where each person got a roll of toilet paper and tear off the amount that they think would fit around Aaliyah's belly. Layla won that game."
The next activity we played was you had to guess how many jelly beans were in a jar. The winner got to keep the jelly beans. Wyatt had the closest amount, he said 378. There were actually 390."
We played a lot more activities, but now it was time for the piñata, Wyatt hung it up and got a baseball bat out a closet. Amber tied the blind fold on the people as it was their turn. Once the piñata broke a bunch of candy fell out and all the kids that were there picked up the candy."
"After we got done with the activities and the piñata, we went ahead at did the gifts. I sat in a chair beside the table with the gifts and Wyatt handed me a gift, I opened it and it was a pink onesie. It was so cute! It even came with a binky. I opened the rest and I got lots of outfits, diapers, bottles, blankets, wipes, bath seat, car seat, towels, toys, stuffed animals, binkys, and more. I got done opening the gifts at 8:00 and everyone helped put them in the car. We were getting ready to go since it was getting late. I hugged everyone and said goodbye. Wyatt helped me get in the car and we drove off."
"We got to the apartment and went into the apartment room. We were both tired from bringing the stuff inside so we sat on the couch and watched some TV for a bit until I started getting dizzy, my back started aching, it was getting hard to breathe, and i started to get cramps."

..What was going on?