"Part 14"

I did it..
I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl..
Name: Ariana Lynn smith
Weight: 5 pounds 2 ounces
Birthday: 7/29/18 3:21am

"Everyone was in the room when I gave birth. "She's so beautiful babe" Wyatt said as I fed Ariana. Layla and Amber were on the other side of me. "Ikr"
"She's so cute" Amber said as she sat on the edge of the hospital bed. "You got to stay here 24 hours before you take your baby home" a nurse told me."
"20 minutes past and Ariana went to sleep. It was 5:00am and we all went to sleep too, the nurses put Ariana in a cradle beside the bed wrapped in blankets."
"Ariana woke up a lot and I had to feed her. Layla and Amber stayed up mostly because Ariana kept waking them up."

19 hours later

"We were all getting ready to go and I put a cute onesie on Ariana. Wyatt, Layla, and Amber were getting their things together. Wyatt walked over and picked Ariana up, giving her a kiss on her forehead. "She's so fucking cute babe" he said rocking her in his arms. "Yea, and when she gets older we can't tell her she was a accident". "I know" he said."
"We all left and got everything and went back to the apartment room. Layla and Amber went to their dorms. Wyatt carried Ariana while she was in her car seat."
"We went straight to the living room with Ariana and sat down. Wyatt took her out her car seat and she began to cry, so I got her and fed her. "About 30 minutes later she fell asleep and I put her in a cradle that was in her nursery. She wasn't ready for a big crib yet."
"The rest of the day was really exhausting, I had to feed Ariana 8-12 times a day and change her a lot. Having a baby is really hard."