"Part 2"

"Amber and me were in the car going to my house, we were leaving for college today and were telling our family bye. "I can't wait to see who I get for my roommate" Amber said turning in to my driveway. "Same, i really want you to be my roommate"
"We got out the car and walked inside "liyah!!" Zayn yelled and ran up to me as we walked in the living room. "Hey Zayn" I said giving him a hug. "Hey sissy" he said. "Where is everyone" I said sitting on the couch. "Mommy and daddy are upstairs and Elizabeth is in her room" he said turning on his Xbox. "Oh, well I'm going to see them, you be good ok?" I said getting up off the couch. "Ok sissy"
"Zayn is so cute!" Amber said following me upstairs. "Yea" I said knocking on my mom and dads room door. "Mom, dad? You in there?" "Yea sweetie come on in" my mom said. We walked in and gave my mom and dad a hug. "Hey mom, hey dad" I said pulling out of the hug. "Oh sweetie, I can't believe you're going to college!" My dad said. "Ikr, I can't wait to start studying and exploring the place" "don't be getting into trouble either" my mom told me. "Ugh mom how many times I gotta tell you, I won't" "just letting you know, and hey Amber you were so quiet back there I didn't even see you" my mom grinned. "Hey" Amber said. "Me and Amber are gonna go downstairs to see Elizabeth I have to leave in 30 minutes" "yea, we'll go with you to and I'll fix everyone some tea" my mom said."
We are went downstairs and Elizabeth ran out her room, "AALIYAHHH" she screamed and gave me a big hug. "Hey Liz" I said. "I can't believe you are leaving today" she said sadly. "Aaliyah!" Zayn ran downstairs quickly, "you are leaving today?" He asked sadly. "Yep Zayn, sure am" "nooooo, don't leave" he said about to cry. "Awww don't cry Zayn" Amber told him. "I want her to stay" he said then a tear ran down his face. "Zayn..don't cry I'll come back and see you I promise" "y-you promise?" He said sitting beside me on the couch. "I promise"
"Mom came out the kitchen with cups of tea, "here, I got tea for everyone" she said handing the cups of tea out. "Thanks" everyone said. "Hey mom, where's dad?" "Um, idk" she said sitting down on the couch. "I think he went outside" Elizabeth said. "Oh, well we need to leave in 15 minutes" "I'm back" dad said walking in the door "I had to get something for Amber and you"
"He walked into the living room and sat down on the couch, "here" he said giving Amber and me a envelope. We both opened it and there was $1000 in it. "Omg thanks dad!" I said and gave him a hug. "Omg thank you so much!" Amber said and gave him a hug too. "Y'all are both welcome, it's just a little gift from all of us to start y'all off in college"
"We all sat and talked until it was time to go, then mom and dad helped put my suitcases and bags in the trunk of Ambers car. "Im gonna miss everyone" I said. "We're gonna miss you too" they all said. "Sissy, do you have to leave?" Zayn asked me. "Yes Zayn, but remember what I said, I'll come back and visit soon" Zayn began to cry again. I bent down and wiped a tear off Zayn's face, "I'll miss you too Zayn just don't cry, we can FaceTime everyday" I told him and stood back up. "Amber and me hugged everyone and told them goodbye" "can we FaceTime too?" Elizabeth said. "Of course" I said "we can all FaceTime" "Call us when you get there" mom and dad said. "I will" I told them, and gave them one last hug. Dad kissed me on my forehead, "stay safe" he told us.
"Amber and me got in the car and said goodbye, after that we drove off. We had a 2 hour drive and it was already 5:00. "Where do we go when we get there?" Amber asked. "Uh, I think to go get our dorm key at some place" "oh" "I'm just scared to see who my roommate is" I told her, "What if it's a guy?" "That would be good" she said, "Then you could get a bf" "well what if he is mean?" I said. She rolled her eyes, "then you would call me over and I'd beat his ass" "true, lmao" "I just can't wait to see Jayden" she smiled. "Mannn, I wish I had a bf" I said sadly. "Trust me, there will be a ton of guys there, you will find someone" "no I won't" I said and rolled my eyes. "This ain't like high school, there will be a bunch of people there" "let's stop at McDonald's I'm hungry, plus we probably ain't got food in the dorm" I said changing the subject. "Ok" she said turning into McDonald's and going to the drive thru" we both got a 20 piece chicken nugget and a large drink."
"We left McDonald's and got back on the road, we still had a good 45 more minutes to go. "Wait, did they give us sauce?" Amber asked looking through the bag. "Idk is there any in the bag?" "Nope, and I'm not turning around in this LA traffic just to go get sauce either" she said madly. "How the fuck we gonna eat these with no sauce" "idk, but I'm not turning around" she said. We both ate our food and soon arrived at the college"
"Yasss, finally we're here!" We said getting out the car. 2 workers came outside with 3 carts (yea we had that much stuff lmao) and gave us them to put our stuff on. They helped us get the stuff out the car and put on the carts. "Thank you" we told them as the helped us pull the carts inside. "No problem, so where are yall headed?" They asked. "Um, we were needing to know where the place was to get the dorms at" I said. "Oh it's in room 193, we will show you where that's at". They showed us where it was and stood by the door with our carts. There was a man at the desk and he asked us what was our names. "Aaliyah Prescott" I said. "Ok" he said typing my name into a computer. "your dorm will be on the 5th floor, room 571, your roommate is a girl which is Layla Jones" "yasss I got a girl roommate!" I said excited. "And who are you ma'am?" He asked Amber. "Amber Mitchell's" he typed her name into the computer too and said "your room is also on the 5th floor, room 589, and you also have a girl roommate named Savannah Barnes" "yasssss!" She said excited too. "Oh and do you know what dorm Jayden Kane has?" "He is on the 2nd floor and his dorm is number 211" "ok thanks" Amber said."
"We walked out the room and told the people that were helping us that we needed to go to the 5th floor. We took the elevator up and went to our rooms, our roommates were already there"

New people added
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Layla jones: age 18, nice, loves pink, Aaliyah's roommate, dorm 571, bf is Jake Thomas

Savannah Barnes: age 17, graduated early, nice, single, nerd, Ambers roommate, doesn't party, dorm 589