"Part 6"

"Layla, Amber, and me arrived back on campus at 9:00. "Bye Amber" Layla and me said as we walked into our dorm. We put our dresses and shoes in the closet and our makeup on our desk. "Im going to take a shower" Layla said gathering her pj's."
"I slid on some pj's and took my hair down from the ponytail. Then I jumped on my bed, got cozy, and went to sleep. I was so tired to take off my makeup or text amber, I just went to sleep.

Amber's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
"I walked in the door and Savannah was sitting at her desk studying. "Hey, wanna study with me?" She asked as I hung my dress up in the closet. "No thanks, I don't really study that much". "Why did you get a dress?" She asked. "So your telling me you don't know about the BIG party Friday night?". "Nope" she said getting her homework out. "People were handing out flyers in class today, how the fuck do you not know?!". "I don't go to parties, I like to stay in here and study or do people's homework" "Bruh, you are lame, do you even leave this dorm?". "Yes, I go to the library with my friend harry and we read" I rolled my eyes, well I'm going to sleep. "Ok, goodnight" she said."

7:00am, back at my dorm

"I got up and Layla was already up getting ready, it looked like she just got out the shower. "Good morning" she said eating some kind off food she got out the mini fridge. "Good morning, imma get my shower" I told her gathering my clothes."
"I went to the bathroom and took a nice warm shower to wake myself up, I was still kinda sleepy."
"After I showered and woke myself up I got out and put on a white loose tank top with black leggings, and for the shoes I just put on a cute pair of sandals. I brushed my teeth, put my hair a messy bun, washed my face, put on makeup, and put on lotion."
"Layla was already ready and was about to leave when I got out the bathroom. "I'm going with Caleb after school, so I won't be back until maybe 7 tonight" she said as she put on her shoes. "Ok, so you'll be back in time to do our makeup and to get ready for tonight?". "Yep, Amber is coming over at 9 tonight, I gtg now bye" she said in a hurry and left. "Why was she in a hurry?, it was still 8:00" I said in my head.
I decided to text Amber to see if she was up and ready."

Aaliyah- you ready?

Amber- not yet, I slept in and I'm getting my shower now

Aaliyah- you still coming over tonight so we can get ready for the party

Amber- hell yea lmao

Aaliyah- ok

Amber- well imma get my shower now so I can get ready, I'll be late

Aaliyah- shit, ok

"Soon it was 8:45 so I left out the room to go to class, I was walking down the hallway and I couldn't believe my eyes..I spit out my coffee that I was sipping on when I saw it. It was Jayden and another girl kissing. I then dropped my coffee and ran all the was across campus to the dorms to tell Amber. I beat on her door and she answered, "Aaliyah I'm almost-" I cut her off. "I saw Jayden and another girl kissing!". "W-what?" She said confused, "nah, he wouldn't do that, are you sure it was him?" She asked. "Yes! that was him!". "Cmon I show you!" I said pulling her out her dorm and down the hall. "Slow down" Amber said. "No! I gotta show you!".
"We got across campus and there he was..standing there..kissing a girl. "JAYDEN!" She screamed madly and ran up to him, "WHO THE FUCK IS THIS AND WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!". "Um, who are you, get the hell away from my bf" she girl said walking up to Amber. Amber punched the girl and she punched back, they started fighting and I had to break them up. Jayden stood there not knowing what to say. "How could you Jayden?..I thought you loved me" Amber said. "YOU CHEATED ON ME?!" The girl said. Jayden stood there froze. "I thought I broke up with you" Jayden lied. "What?!" Amber said trying not to cry. "I'm breaking up with you..I love Jessica more.." he said and looked at the girl. "You do?" Jessica said softly. "Yep" he said giving her a kiss. "Aww, ilyt" she blushed. "Amber..you can go now" he said and wrapped his arm around Jessica. Just then a tear ran down Amber's face. "Cmon Amber..let's go, he's a stupid ass cheater" I said and hugged her. They watched as Amber and me walked through the door, as we did I turned around and flicked them off. Amber chuckled."
"Today zoomed by really fast and soon school was over. Amber went to her dorm and I went to mine, when I got there it was just me myself and I. I was all alone. Layla would be here in a hour so I went ahead and got my shower."
"I scrubbed my hair with shampoo and conditioner real good bc Layla was gonna do Amber and my hair. Then I washed my body with my bath and body work body wash, lastly I shaved my legs and arms making sure I looked good. Maybe I meet a nice guy there too, I thought."
"I got out and slid on some comfortable pj's and put my hair into a bun until Layla got there. I got on my bed and soon as I did my phone went off, it was my little brother Zayn FaceTiming me."
"Hey sissy!" He said waving at me. "Hey zayny". "I got a new video game!" He said showing me a Xbox game. "That's cool". "Ikr, it's fun too" he said. "What's everyone doing". "Mommy and daddy are at work and Elizabeth is in her room" he told me. "Ok, well I gtg Zayn, tell Liz I said hi". "Ok I will sis, bye"
"Layla walked in the door, "hey Aaliyah, I got food" she said sitting down a McDonald's bag on her desk. "Yass, I'm starving". "Here" she said and gave me a box of chicken nuggets. "Thanks" I said opening up the box and began eating. "Your welcome, I'm going to take a shower after I eat" she told me."
"We got done eating and Layla went to get a shower, "Amber will be here in 10 minutes" she called out as she went into the bathroom."
"I stayed on my phone while Layla was in the shower until I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and opened the door, Amber stood there, her mascara and eyeliner was smeared all over her face. "Amber, cmon in let's get you cleaned up". Amber sighed "ok..". Layla was getting out the shower as I was wiping all of Amber's makeup off. "Let's go ahead and put our dresses on" Layla said coming out the bathroom in a towel."
"We all put our dresses and heels on and was going to do each other's hair. It was already 11:00 when we got done doing hair. Our hair looked so cute, it matched with our dresses and everything!"
"We spent the next hour doing our makeup, we had to make sure it looked right and we didn't mess up."
"We got done at 12:15 and just talked for the next 25 minutes. "The party is gonna be so big! There's gonna be drinking, dancing, and hot guys!" Layla said, "I'm going with Caleb, who are y'all going with?" "I don't have a date.." I told her. "And Jayden cheated on me.." Amber said sadly trying not to cry. "Oh I'm so sorry.." Layla said softly."
"It was 12:47 and we all decided to start walking down to the gym, we were so excited!"

New people added
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jessica O'Neil: popular, bad, cheerleader, Jayden's new gf, mean, hot