• Chapter 28 : KimJi Bonus 😛 •

- A/N - Let's bring back our Kimchi couple. I feel like I haven't written about them for a while. 😅 -

// Yoonhee's P.O.V //

// Flashback //

"Ji-ah, I like you." I looked at him and saw how startled he was. What the hell was I thinking?! "Aha! I'm sorry! I don't know what's gotten into me! Just pretend like you didn't hear anything!" I tried to turn around, but I suddenly felt his hands on my shoulders. I looked up at him. His eyes starring into mine. I tried to play it off. "What are you doing? Get in the car."

"Now
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I can't hold back anymore." He leaned in closer and closer to my face. As our faces inched closer, my heart beated faster. I pushed him off I pushed him off for some unknown reason and decided to play it cool.

"W-what are you doing?!" He looked startled.

"Did you really think I meant that?" 'I really meant it.'

"I was just a joke!" 'It wasn't a joke.' He gave me a hurt look.

"What?" He said softly.

"I don't like you." 'I do like you, but you like her.'

// Zico's P.O.V //

'What was that just now? What the hell was I doing? Why do I feel so hurt by her words? Why do I feel like my world is crashing down?'

"I can't believe you actually felt for that! You think I'd like someone like you?" Those words just escaped her lips so carelessly. And just like that, words carelessly eascaped my lips too. I laughed histerically as she did the same thing.

"Hey! Don't you dare think that I fell for another one of your pueny little tricks, because I didn't!" 'I did for a second and I felt happy. But now I am nothing but an empty yet heavy heart. Nothing but a heart that can't be filled by anyone else but you.' I guess you can say that I am finally realizing my feelings for her, but she does not feel the same I guess. But it's okay.

"Did you really think I wanted to kiss a person like you?" 'I did want to kiss you. I wanted to give you my first kiss, but I guess that won't happen.'

"HAHA! Fooled you! I was just simply going with the flow!" Her face seemed gloomy all of a sudden.

"What are doing? Get in the car." The car ride was filled with just pure silence.

"W-why are you so quiet? Are you-"

"It's because of you," she mumbled.

"M-me?"

"YEAH YOU! WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO KISS ME IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME?! ARE YOU STUPID?!" My heart dropped. She's upset because of me.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"I didn't mean to make you upset, I'm sorry." My heart ached. It was dumb of me to even think about kissing her.

// end of flashback //

//Yoonhee's P.O.V //

I plopped on my bed as I kept thinking about that day. I feel bad for what I said to him. Something about him seemed a bit off. Something about us seemed a bit off. Did he really mean it when he said that he didn't want to kiss a person like me? I wonder, was he really just going with the flow? I got up from my bed and shook my head. I looked into my bathroom mirror.