• Chapter 16 •

Hyein? Shin Hyein?! Dean's first girlfriend who cheated on him and slept with another man?! Out of all the people his company could have chosen, they chose her. I clutched my fists and began stepping towards her. I felt a hand pull me back. I looked back and saw Dean. He shook his head indicating that I shouldn't fight her. As much as I really wanted to, I thought about my phobia. If I freak out too much, I could probably die. I wouldn't want that to happen. I turned around and started walking back to the hotel.

"Take care of yourself," I said as I stopped to talk to Dean.

"And keep her away from me before I won't be able to hold back anymore. Keep in mind that I did take Taekwondo and Mixed Martial Arts back when I was younger and I still know the moves. Keep away from her unless if it's for business. I wouldn't want that hoe touching you."

// Dean's P.O.V //

I gulped. Is this really how she is when she's really pissed off? Damn, so scary yet.............. attractive. Ugh! I can't let those thoughts ruin me! I just can't! What matters is that Shin Hyein messed with the wrong people. I glared at Hyein.

"Well that was rude," she said.

"She didn't even shake my hand."

"What do you want from me?"

"I want you," she said in her seductive tone. But that doesn't have any effect on me.

"I'm sorry baby girl, but someone already has me. Do you really think that seductive tone is going to work on me?" I smirked.

"Think again." She frowned. She was about to hit me, but I blocked her by tightly grasping on her wrist.

"Ah! Hey, that hurts! Let go of me!"

"After the countless warnings I gave you, you seemed to never want to listen. Just give up already, I will never be yours." I saw tears forming in her eyes.

"What did I ever do to you that made you like this?"

"It's not what you did to me, it's the shitty feelings you made me feel that hurt me."

"THAT'S IN THE PAST NOW, LET IT GO!"

"Me let it go? More like you need to let it go. You're the one who keeps wanting to 'go back to us', not me. You're the one who keeps letting it haunt you, not me. So you let it go and leave me and my friends alone." I threw her hand off and she fell to the floor. She sat there sobbing and I just walked away. I'm surprised that the fans didn't do anything. Maybe it's because of my post on twitter. I walked to Sungmi. Her face was flushed red and she was clutching her fists. I was scared for my life. This is a life or death situation. If I make one wrong move, even the smallest one, she'll probably kill me.

"Heyyy piggy," I say in a shaky voice. She glared at me.

"Piggy?" I gulped down my saliva. Fuck, wrong move already.

"Is-is there something wrong?"

"I'm completely pissed off and you come here, casually just start calling piggy?! Do you think this the time to play around?!" Note to self, don't ever try to casually talk to a woman when she's mad.
I bowed a 90° bow.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me."

"Just leave! I need some time alone!" I turned around and started walking.

"What is this? You're really leaving me?" I turned around in confusion.

"But you just said-"

"Do you really think I meant it? Are your really that stupid? You're such a jerk!" She started crying like a baby crying for candy.