• Chapter 18 •

I sat there on the coach, not knowing what else to do with my life. I can't believe it. I don't want to believe it. I heard someone come in the room and sat next to me.

"Sungmi-ah," I turned around into his arms.

"I should've been there Woo Jiho," I say silently in his chest.

"I should've been there for them! I-" he put his arm around my shoulder in order to comfort me.

"It's okay," he said.

"Just let it out, just let it all out." We sat there for a while as I cried into his shoulder. 'I wish Dean was here to comfort me the way Zico does.'

// 30 minutes later //

As I finished crying, I heard someone else come in the room.

"Oh sorry, am I interrupting?" My grandma said.

"Oh no, I was just about to walk out." Zico said as he stood up. He walked out of the living room. My grandma came and sat next to me.

"What was that all about?" She asked suspiciously.

"Grandma stop, we're not even like that and plus I have a boyfriend already."

"Who is it?"

"You should already know who it is."

"Dean?" I nodded my head.

"I'm so happy for you guys."

"So, since when did grandpa start to forget?" The atmosphere suddenly change.

"It was a while back after you left to catch your dreams." I felt bad. I should've stayed to take care of them.

"I'm sorry. We should've told you sooner, but you were so busy that we didn't want to tell you. We didn't want to distract from what you love doing most." I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. What I'm feeling right now is the same thing she felt. I couldn't argue nor say anything about it.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Is there something wrong?" I looked at her with upset eyes.

"I have something I want to tell Hyukie, but at the same time I don't want to. Ji Hongshin even told me not to tell him."

"Well what is it? Who is it?" She asked. I sat there thinking as I tried to put my words together.

"Ji Hongshin, is his old butler. He's slowly dying, and by the time Dean is done with his tour, he'll be gone. He's been with Dean since childhood, so he's basically a father figure to him. I don't know how to tell him that Hongshin is dying. He said he didn't want me to tell Dean but-" she interrupted my sentence and took me into her embrace.

"It's okay." I started to cry again.

"I don't know what to do anymore."

// 30 minutes later //

After another 30 minutes of crying, I decided that I should go home. I rang the doorbell. The gate didn't open. I hope nothing bad happened to him. I rang the doorbell again, and again, no one answered. I started to get worried.

"Aish! I don't have keys! Did something happen to him?" I decided to climb the gate and break into the house without actually breaking anything. I closed the door behind me and locked it. As I made my way to the living room, I saw him lying on the floor. 'Oh no, I'm too late!' I ran to his side and started shaking him.

"Hongshin! Ji Hongshin wake up!" Tears started filling my eyes as I shook him. He snorted and woke up causing me to slightly jump.

"Huh? What?" He said. I hit him harshly.