• Chapter 14 •

"I'm so sorry Dean." I wiped my tears.

"I'll do whatever it takes to make you come back to me. Even if it's to get rid of that Park Sungmi girl."

// Sungmi's P.O.V //

I miss him so much. I hope that he's doing well on his tour. - A/N - Was legit about to say contour but then I'm not even into makeup. 😂 -

"Are you ready?" Yoonhee asked. I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Uhhh yeah, I was just waiting."

"For what?"

"Nothing, I'm coming."

"Look Sungmi, Dean will be fine trust me." I smiled at her.

"I know, thank you." I got up and went to go see if the guys were ready. Zico got up and walked up to me.

"You're finally ready," he said. It was a little awkward for me. I was just being reminded of last night.

"Uh yeah." I walked away from him and went to grab my shoes. After I put on my shoes I get up to find him strangely close to me. Our faces were inches apart. I felt my face heating up. What's happening? Why am I being like this? Was because of what happened yesterday that things are now awkward between us?

"Are you okay?" I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine.

// Zico's P.O.V //

"Are you okay?" I asked her. She just sat there, starring into my eyes as I stared into hers. For that split second, I felt that we had a moment... of love.

"Yeah." She looked away and walked to the other side of the room. My heart sank. She's probably mad at me because of what happened yesterday.

"Are you guys okay?" Asked Babylon.

"Babylon shut up! Let the two love birds be!" Crush smacked the back of his head.

"Ah! What was that for?!" I laughed at their silliness.

"Aigoo, you guys never changed."

// Dean's P.O.V //

I was sitting in my seat, looking out the window as the plane was flying.

"Just you hang in there Park Sungmi, I'm coming to you."

"Mind if I sit next to you?" I looked up and saw Hyein.

"Can't you see that my things are next to me?"

"Can't you just move it?"

"Can't you just sit somewhere else?"

"What did I do to deserve this?" I put on my headphones and started listening to my music. She rolled her eyes and went to go sit somewhere else. Ugh! Finally! About time she got off my back.

// Sungmi's P.O.V //

It feels so awkward between me and Zico. They were all waiting outside while I was inside waiting for Yoonhee to get ready. I swear she takes forever. I decided to plop myself on the sofa and watch the news.

|| BREAKING NEWS ||

News lady: Rumors have it that Dean and his assistant have broken up!

I shot up.

"What?!"

News lady : Reporters asked fans for evidence and it is said that they were never once seen together after the incident with his parents. It's also said that rumors have it, they've never dated in the first place.